Oh hey that took long.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by metalsnake27, August 12, 2010.

1. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

Look at the leaderboards and the top 5 or so slots for lifetime earnings..... its only been 2 days....
  2. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

Yeah....because hacking your way to the top of the leaderboards carries any prestige when it is soooo obvious that they cheated to get there. What is number one....like 6 Trillion dollars?
  3. B3NH0LD3N

B3NH0LD3N New Member

Microsoft really need to start doing something about people who are hacking/modding their account and games cos it's kind of rediculous now
  4. ABAGOFWETSAND

ABAGOFWETSAND New Member

November is normally banwave month.
  5. Briq

Briq New Member

Dear Santa,

Can i please has a new xbox 360 for christmas, my other one uh... brokeded.

Thanks,
    Timmy
  6. WorldEdit

WorldEdit New Member

I actually lol'ed at that Briq.

But its the sad truth. There was a guy at PAX East that asked the xbox live director of policy and enforcement to unban his XBL account, a lot of people started giving him the ugly face after that. He quickly slipped back into the shadows, the slime. He couldn't have been older then 20.

But low and behold this very same guy was also the kid that got caught downloading and stealing game code on the show floor.

http://kotaku.com/5505347/man-arrested-allegedly-trying-to-steal-early-copy-of-game-at-convention
  7. intelekt

intelekt New Member

I know some people at microsoft, not in the enforcement department, but they do not take it lightly, and the bans happen year round, there is no month where they do more, the reason for November peaks is that Developers call for a purge when they are releasing a new Title, famously IW actually contracted a group of their own employees to help XBLenf. identify and ban many of the COD4 hackers right before the MW2 release.

I think since this was an XBLA release it sort of slipped through the cracks with the enforcement, but that is speculation.