Official "Group Finder" Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, June 4, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I love how one can put "official" in the thread title and people assume it's actually OFFICIAL!

That being said, I wanted to make a place for people to post when they're looking for a group to play with. I know the people who are here right now are day #1 buyers, so I'd like to hook up with some of you immediately and start (I hate to say this) "pwning nubs" ...

Maybe we can even get a fans vs. devs game going on day 1 for some bragging rights? Me, Justin, Jessup, etc. vs. Scathis, Ekanaut, Nyx....
  2. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

It's only official because its the first one.

I don't think Col_Jessep has an xbox and maybe a few others don't either, But it's a good idea I would love the opportunity to beat the devs at their own game.

But perhaps start this thread a little later when we have a release date, I haven't played my xbox in a while and my xbox live ran out so I will need to renew that when MNC comes out.

Or maybe the devs will be too scared to vs us so it's too soon to make any assumptions.
  3. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

im in favour of this but we need 2 know each others gt mines is XxXMullin13XxX add me plz
  4. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

I'm up for playing anyone... as long as it's the first game they ever played. ;)

j/k!
  5. XxXMullin13XxX

I think dats a gud idea im in SUPPORT (lol) of it.we need 2 know each others gt's though. mine is XxXMullin13XxX feel free 2 add me
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

*Ahem* You're forgetting somebody.

And plus, how can you get a group right from the start and "pwn nubs" when technically, EVERYBODY who plays the game from the start will be a "noob"...um...excluding the developers, of course.
  7. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I forgot a LOT of people.

Oh, I'll show you.
  8. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

you did forget a lot of people...

I need a new headset...another thing to add to my to do list...
  9. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Audio was never a big deal to me until I got my turtle beach x31's -- now, oh wow...it truly adds to the gaming experience.
  10. TheJustinIsALie

:lol: Thats why you guys love doing tournaments at gaming conventions, It's a sure win.
  11. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

No, I'll show YOU...
  12. XxXMullin13XxX

Justin what is your gamertag?
  13. TheJustinIsALie

My account is a silver one right now and I don't play so I don't give it out.