Now that PC is No longer being updated Whats the excuse?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Jushi, September 10, 2011.

1. Jushi

Jushi New Member

This is directed to Uber.

My reasoning is simply this. If you're No longer updating the PC version of MNC. Then why not update the Xbox 360 version with at Least the Balance changes and map?

Personally I own and play the game on both Xbox and PC. But I end up playing my Xbox version more, due to the fact that my laptop barely runs MNC, and I can barely ever find players on PC. I'd love to be able to play Tully's on my Xbox with my friends.

I understand that you may be understaffed but Really I think its the least you can do for your xbox fanbase. Xbox was the original platform for MNC, and it has much more players then PC. [How, I don't know.] You owe it to your original fans to leave them with one last update, to at least bring console up to where PC is with MNC before you abandon it entirely.

I don't care if you don't add the costumes. But At least the map, and balance changes.

Whatever happens, I look forward to playing SMNC in the future. But I really hope you do right by your Xbox fans that you promised to much, and delivered so little to.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Because SMNC.
  3. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Error; logic not found
  4. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

They already said PC and Xbox will not have future updates. They are only focused on SMNC and can give a flying **** about xbox lol
  5. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

OH NOEZ, and you guys thought it'd be updated? Really?

It's an XBLA game that died over a year ago. We're lucky we got the Spunky update.

Maybe if you kids weren't such nerds, you wouldn't care so much. :lol:
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I think this sentence is quite funny.
  7. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I agree, he believes that everybody on this forum is a "kid" when I'm old enough to be his own father. Scary as that may be.