No lazer defensive structures? More than 2 tiers?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by dorout, March 10, 2013.

1. dorout

dorout New Member

After I watched the stream from 3/8/13--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRYC9GbQZk4--I realized that when you guys uploaded the image of a fan guessing at structures at 0:58:15, none of them were labeled as laser defense. I as well could not definitively distinguish any laser based structures. However, I know that what was said was 75% of the units were there, my question is: will there be laser based structures like in Total Annihilation? Light laser tower, heavy laser tower, Gaat gun, Sentinel, both ground and water based.

In general, will there be more than a second tier? In Total Annihilation, as you know, you have numerous tiers--I believe up to four tiers if I am not mistaken.
    Last edited: March 10, 2013
  2. RCIX

RCIX Member

Re: No lazer defensive structures?

75% was never mentioned AFAIK
  3. dorout

dorout New Member

At 0:56:20 in the youtube link above, they said the image entailed about 75% of what they have built.
  4. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Bold/Underlined for emphasis.

Neutrino also stated that they felt the units present were the bare minimum to get a playable game that actually has strategy and that they would fill out the rest of the units based on what they learned from playtesting with these core units.

Mike
  5. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

There was only 3 in TA, but the 3rd was very limited - it only contained the Krogoth and seaplanes.
  6. dorout

dorout New Member

Thanks for the response guys, I appreciate it.