The Jack Trips
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Re: New Team

thunder eagle...club?
  4. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Anybody looking for scrims or practice rounds make sure to contact me, not FuttBuck. He is not good at organization.

We are looking for some private matches against a full team sometime towards the end of this week. I'll most likely be contacting some team captains.
  5. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

6. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Send Coug a message. We will get something lined up even if we have grab a sub or two.
  7. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I'll assume this is directed towards me and not FuttBuck. :lol:

I guess I could contact Coug, but I don't know how I will since he's not on my friend's list. Oh wait, yes he is. So, let's play. I'm hoping to get some matches set up for Wednesday - Saturday.
  8. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

The Pants Party.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Bucket of Nerd Rage.

you know you want to.
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Team Poopee Fun Time has recently become available.
  11. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

wow... thanks f5in
  12. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

wow... thanks jacktrips

Naaaah, kidding. I wish you guys the best of luck in the MNC league. Hit me up if you need a sub.
  13. OfficerFuttBuck

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he stated multiple times he wouldn't join a CoR competitive team.
  14. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

thats why he is saying wow. He said he wouldn't play competitive for anyone's team strange?
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Wrong.. He said he never wanted to join a "competitive team". Any other players you want? I hear xeno is available too.

Maybe mlg was right.. should have just kept our 1 team rather then trying to make some all star ones.

Anyhow good luck F5in. This isn't much different from the "joke team" Guess Jraw was the joke if you replaced him.

Also I had planned on you and xeno playing together but both of you want something else.

This is like christmas to me.. every day I see something new
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

It actually is.
    The majority of the team is new players. We're aren't putting people on the team just because we're friends with them, we know they're good. We're also going to practice regularly so we can give GP and DeS a run for their money. On FFB we practiced once besides pub stomping, we did fine there since it was zero competition. When we (not FFB) played a 4 v 4 against Miracle, Chron and friends they said we definitely have a good shot at being one of the top teams in MNC.

Also, it's getting really aggravating that you're instigating the hell out of every damn thread on the forums. You're team might be trying to make people rage in game, but it's just childish to do it on the forums.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I posted in your thread after so many people were hating saying who cares? Do what you want **** em. Seems like no matter the thread its always drama. You act like we stole F5in. Wasn't my decision or probably anybody else's but his own. Sounds like MLG is right.. worry about one team instead of 5.. that when when a team member leaves you don't take it so personally.

Merry xmas.
  18. Ian

Ian New Member

[​IMG]
  19. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Futtbuck and Jack, I'm glad to see you guys formed a team. I think you put together a nice roster and would love to scrimmage you.

Feedle, please be the bigger man. I'd love to scrimmage COR, too. Can't we all just get along?
  20. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

GODDAMMIT, TAKE YOUR DRAMA OVER THERE :arrow: . Feedle, we didn't steal anyone. It's already a punch to the gut that I had to leave CoR on short notice, YOU ARE NOT HELPING WITH MY GUILTY CONSCIOUS. I totally mispelled conscious, didn't I? But anyway, we all left because we thought this would be fun, not to make fun of you or steal your members. Please accept that and stop the damned drama.