New Pro Wishlist

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by XFire_Team_Leader, August 17, 2010.

1. XFire_Team_Leader

XFire_Team_Leader New Member

I think it would be great if Uber took input from their fans and combined them into a new Pro. If Uber were to add an additional Pro to the mix what would you like to see. Let's try to keep it as realistic as possible.
  2. seriouslylost

seriouslylost New Member

I think a very skill dependent class would be nice, similar to the support class, but less turret orientated and maybe more bot orientated. He could gain bonuses whilst near bots (as opposed to the supports aura that provides bots near him a bonus), and either the ability to upgrade a friendly bot, or create one. The created bot could move to the closest bot movement path, and could heal friendly bots. Or if the ability were to upgrade a bot, it could simply upgrade damage and health.

Just an idea :D
  3. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

I want to see some sort of "trap-master" pro who places traps like the sniper. Skills would be things like exploding traps (they blow up!), zap traps (they stun/blind people within range, especially bots), and fire traps (just to apply a little DoT to help out in a fight).

I'd like to play a character who isn't so combat-centric, because even the support can hold his own in a fight.
  4. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

How about a bot builder? Someone who can engineer and deploy specialized bots?
  5. GuysUnderMeSuck

GuysUnderMeSuck New Member

I dont think I would like this, as if you are playing against one, I would get pretty anoyed by running into hidden traps all the time.

I think a bot builder would be a nice addition.
  6. bicycletire

bicycletire New Member

Maybe someone who would be able to choose the kind of bots he can purchase from the bot spawn. If it's someone who's focused on bot support then why not give him a personal bot that can heal other bots so he's not tied up with a group and can just send out a little guy with whatever spawn he wants.