New Player, Looking for Help/Companions/Team

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by goldshekelberg, February 28, 2014.

1. goldshekelberg

goldshekelberg New Member

Got the game just about yesterday, trying to get into it. So far I've been picking some things up, but it's still sloppy. The horrendous UI doesn't help much.
    Looking for someone around my skill level who I can play against so we both get better, or someone who is good and will bother with scholaring my sorry *** and can take me under his wing. Someone who I can play regularly with. Hell, we might even eventually get engaged and marry each other, who knows?
    I'd prefer to use voice comms. I'm quite familiar with RTS games, but not TA or SupCom, so picking up PA is a whole new opera for me. Been playing Wargame ALB mostly, a whole different type of strategy, skill there doesn't contribute much to skill over here, so I'll appreciate anyone willing to play with me.
  2. thekiller666

thekiller666 Active Member

you could check out the realm, we've got players on all skill levels. there is usually a laidback vibe on the teamspeak and on all days there are people playing pa.
  3. zombiefan564

zombiefan564 Member

You could also check out Nova, we would love to help you and I'm usually on for most of the day. We use Teamspeak as our primary communication.
  4. wheeledgoat

wheeledgoat Well-Known Member

i don't have near enough time to do the clan thing, but if we're ever on at the same time, i'd be happy to jump in a game with ya. i, too, come from a different rts background - i only toyed with SupCom, never got serious with it, C&C was always my bag.

I think I found you on ubernet (in game - social settings) - GoldshekelberG &.Dankstein? I added you to my contacts. See you online!