New Moneyball Mechanic?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Disturbance24, August 12, 2011.

1. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

Hi forum!
    Staying up late for the umpteenth time, I'm bored, and I had an idea about a Moneyball mechanic. How about as you damage the enemy Moneyball, your own Moneyball regains health? Now before you go "This is stupid, blah, blah, blah", hear me out: if your Moneyball could heal slightly for each bit for each bit of damage you inflict to the enemy (and I'm not talking about a lot), you could more easily shift momentum back into your team's favor. That means that if you can get your Moneyball back up after repelling your enemy's offense, you would be more inclined to attack the enemy's Moneyball to point the match back in your direction. The mechanic rewards aggressive, well-coordinated teams, and could make public matches less painful if you manage to get the enemy's ball down as they harass your own. It would also make Overtime a lot more interesting.
    So tell me guys what you think. Even if this ends up getting locked, I'm simply happy to share my ideas. :D