New Heads, Teams, Armor, Weapons, Upgrades...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by st4ticblue, August 24, 2010.

1. st4ticblue

st4ticblue New Member

1. Heads: Make the heads interchangeable and more of them.

Teams: More teams. No need for going into detail. Custom teams would be cool too.

Armor: New armor to be purchase with "cash is Hand" (no stat improvement, just fluff for looks)

Weapons: More variations of current weapons. Possibly purchased upgrades that degrade overtime (~10 match). Needing repairs purchased by players.

Upgrades: Purchasable items with limited per match usage.
    i.e. Quick Heal: Support can heal one player to 100% HP can only be used (3 times in a match)
    i.e. Afterburn: Tank weapon does done damage for 10 seconds (3 times in a match)
    i.e. EMP Shirukens: Assassins do 200% damage to to bots/turrets for 7 seconds (3 times in a match)
    i.e. Tracking Beacon: Snipers next shot places a tracking beacon on a target showing it to the entire team for 20 seconds (3 times in a match)
    i.e. Lock On: When in turret mode a gunner can lock on to a target for 15 seconds (3 times in a match)
    i.e. 3 Round Boom Burst: Tightens aim, 3 round burst mode, explosive rounds (+dam, small aoe) for 7 seconds (3 times in a match)

(these are just examples)

Clan Support: Clan Tags (allows other team know who is working together and who the loners are)
    Clan Match Search (allow arranged team to find one another.

Map Editor: Sell it as an add on and you will never have to wrroy about the game getting old. Maps must be approved by Uber' for public league usage.

Superslayer22 New Member

I think that interchangeable weapons would be better like the assassin's throwing stars could be replaced by throwing knifes that are stronger but don't bounce off walls.
  3. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Not sure what I think about upgrades, but considering if you have money to burn you can blow it on juice and sack the opposing base, I'm not sure it's going to be too terribly unbalancing.
  4. Muttly2001

Muttly2001 New Member

To be honest I don't think we need power-ups and extra equipment. The complexity of the game stems from it's simplicity
  5. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

the problem with new heads and armor is charging the hitbox for each one so there might be glitches where ur either shooting right thru people or hitting em when u miss.

and about new teams they would have to recolor everything in two contrasting colors such as purple and yellow. it would always be the same teams fighting against eachother cuz the contrast makes the game look better