New Content in January?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JPX Brutality, January 12, 2011.

1. JPX Brutality

JPX Brutality New Member

So I was reading up on the Steam version and on this site it says new content coming in January. Does anyone know first what it is and second if it will be coming to the Xbox 360 as well?
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

It's new content for the PC launch on January 24th.
  3. JPX Brutality

JPX Brutality New Member

so can you say what it is ie new maps, highlights or.....? Also any plans to bring it to the Xbox 360 if it isn't already. I would love new maps w/ chevoos.
  4. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Can't say yet. It's a surprise for launch.
  5. Vuther

Vuther New Member

THE TWENTY-FOURTH ISN'T COMING FAST ENOUGH
  6. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Can you at least say whether or not the X360 version will get this "content"?
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

and so it begins. 360 is left in the dust.
  8. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

its our fault for having 360's
  9. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

This content is PC specific and makes more sense on the PC than the 360.
  10. dredd

dredd Member

I positively refuse to play on a PC gaming system that uses Steam anti Cheat software any one whos played Counter Strike Source knows what Im talking about

(Hacker joins room next round begins Hacker speed hacks and runs to the other teams spawn before any one has a chance to get done buying weapons and auto shotguns every one and laughs Admins try to Ip ban hacker and find they cant.Admins try to get the operators at Steam to ISP Ban said hackerSteam says sorry where afraid we cant do that)

MNC is a good game and when there arent people in the lobbys hacking there gamer tags with JTAG mods or glitching on the back sides of the map (ON Spunky Cola arena for example) but honestly Id rather entrust Microshaft to suspend people than ever entrust Steam again
  11. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

dredd getting on the lege on spunky cola is not a glicth.
  12. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I think what rkas talking bout is keyboard grapples like in the trailer
  13. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

OK. Thanks for the info. Just don't forget about us X360ers. ;)
  14. wienermcpeters

wienermcpeters New Member

wasn't a map editor already confirmed on the day it was announced?

so what if we dont get the same stuff as pc people? the game is dead on xbox anyway. if i had a good enough comp, id be done for good. i rarely play anymore, but most of the new 'christmas sale' community is the halo/cod crowd anyway. they have made it unplayable for me. at least when i put blops in i know that i'm going to have to deal with it. i played a game the other night with a kid who just said the n word over and over. i go to avoid and file complaint. leave game. find new game, same game. leave, come back, same thing over and over. game finding is harder than ever, when you finally find a game its a half finished game against pubstompers. every one of the below twenties on your team is trying to outslay the slayingest 5th level allstars. not one of them will mic up, when they do its to bitch that you're stealing all their kills and then they won't come with you to push the bots into base, because 'they haven't killed enough people to end the game yet.' .

this game has changed. it's not fun unless you have a group. once you establish a group, it stays unfun, because of the pubstomping and the blue mnc screens.

i used to sing this game's praises everywhere. now i'm embarrassed to talk to people who i know i convinced to pay money to buy a game that broke and became unfun the week after they paid up. add a singles only crossfire checkbox with no joinable options and most everything that has come to be unbearable will go away.
  15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Oh the irony of that post with a name like "wienermcpeters."

I am sorry but I don't see this game as "dead" on the XBox. Also if you leave a game only to rejoin search for a game then cancel the look for a match again. Guaranteed not to join the same game.
  16. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

At least you have entire control of your server. Kick and ban on CSS is the most important tool. Not to mention a admin staff that is active and takes action.

What can you do on xbox that gets rid of hackers in the middle of a game?
  17. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Hackers arent even a major issue in this game, I wish there was some kind of update soon because there are some major tweaks that need to happen so things like stutterstep fixing. Im glad UBER is moving up in the world but i really hope Xbox isnt forgotten about. I understand it takes a lot of work to get a beta off its feet, but fans across the board need some justice too.
  18. Discern88

Discern88 New Member

The biggest issue I have is the split screen lag that occurs. I play w my wife and its lame that it happens
  19. dredd

dredd Member

Yes it is bro the Devs didnt intend for people to walk back there or they would have put a walking ledge like the one by the grav lift to get back there..if the Devs didnt intend for anyone to get back there and they have stated that then that makes it a map glitch..hence why I report any one I see going back there
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

1. When and where did they state that? I've never heard that.

2. What do you do when you get saved by out of bounds ledges that would have otherwise let you get rung out. They are in EVERY map. Do you jump off to be fair? If not, you're a glitcher by your own definition.

3. I go back there ALL THE TIME. Go ahead and report me. I know you have my GT in your inbox. Remember when you sent me rage mail for taunting you? I do. I play it back sometimes for the Lulz. :lol:

4. That same match on Spunky, you were corner cheating. This is something the Devs have been trying to correct for awhile. **I didn't report you.

**I actually preferred you after that rage mail. ;)