New class?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by kingdom, March 27, 2011.

1. kingdom

kingdom New Member

So i have been thinking as i feel that this would be a fairly unique class revolving around several aspects.

Name: not decided (Rocketeir?)
    Health: Little bit less than the assault
    Speed: Assault speed
    Jump Height: Sniper

Weapons
    Leech Cannon ????
    Clip Size: 4 rockets
    ROF: 1 shot every 2 seconds
    Reload speed: 3 second reload (all 4 shots)
    Reticle: bronze accuracy assault rifle zoomed in
    Type: Projectile
    Projectile speed: A little bit slower than a product grenade
    Firing pattern: Straight line
    Hit area: same as a product grenade (maby slightly larger)

Leech lock: Used up all ammo but fires a rocket that locks onto the target and directs itself to it to some extent. Impact does 1/2 damage to their current health and has a 75% bigger hit zone than on average.

This weapon would be similar to that of the tf2 rocket laucher except for one key feature, it lacks the capability to kill anything. Instead this weapon takes away 1/3 of the enemies current health every time it hits. This weapon effectivley makes armor useless against this class. This power to deal massive damage if offset by the fact that as you continue to hit the enemy, you deal less and less damage to the point where it isn't even noticable. This weapon also has another weakness in the fact that all enemies take the same damage, regardless of their class. this means an assassian would have effectivley taken less damage than a tank would if it by this weapon. To hit the enemy however you would have to be able to judge how much you would need to aim ahead.

Pistol ( maybe a futuristic 6 shooter)
    Clip Size: 6 shots
    ROF: Semi (capped at 3 shots per second, may change)
    Reload speed: 1 second
    Type: Hit scan
    Reticle: Bronze accuracy smg size
    This weapon seems weak but in prespecitve to the class is very vital as it would be its only means of killing anything. This weapon is meant to allow the class to kill things on its own as his main weapon has no killing power. This gun allows it to kill but makes it so they have to damage the thing a bit with other weapons and skills first.
    Grapple: Pistol whip target for Grenade laucher grapple damage.

Skills
    Passive
    2: This increases the damage done by the pistol by 50% of the base damage giving the weapon some uses as a weapon and adds a crit chance to both weapons (the leech cannon would deal damage around 1/2 the players current health on crit)
    3: Lowers weapon switch time to .50 seconds (maybe 1 second) for fast kills and damage by utizlizing both weapons. Health increase (forces you to decide between clutch or better weapon usage.

Pickup (Redskill) (Recharge time starts at 10 seconds and goes to 4 seconds.)
    Allows you to pick up next item touched and use it when you want. But it only gives half of the benefit.
    2: Causes the item when used to give full bonus.
    3:Allows you to pick up two items at the same time and these items give double the bonus they would originally.(These items stack and must be used in the order they are picked up in.

Blue skill
    Yellow skill

Thats all i have for this class at the moment but if anyone else has anything they can think of for the skills or some tweeks to the weapons then i will add them when i see them.