New Class: Legionaire

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by greystripe92, August 16, 2010.

1. greystripe92

greystripe92 New Member

Dear Uber entertainment, other that a few minor hiccups (like the gunner) Monday night combat is an excellent game. However I believe having a seventh class would add to the experience even more. Since the style of the game is third person shooter and tower defense mixed together it makes sense to have a class that truly takes advantage of that and I believe the legionaire will do just that. Given two less offense related weapons like a pistol and a supped up turbo wrench that can one hit an assassin if in range, he should be a sort of counter to the support who focuses on turrets. Instead he should focus on the bots. For instance, maybe the y ability can summon blackjacks (maybe about 3 per full charge and 5 fully upgraded), the b button could be a local area bubble shield to protect the team from gunner assaults and airstrikes ( with a max time of ten seconds upgraded).
  2. greystripe92

greystripe92 New Member

Also the x button can either hack other bots (minus the jackbot of course) and upgrade friendly bots (minus the jackbots). I think it would be a great addition.
  3. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

If there is going to be a seventh class, they have already thought it out.

Go here and "find" (control + f) "seventh".