Nerf the Lazer Blazer turrets.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Limelights, September 2, 2010.

1. Limelights

Limelights New Member

Lazer Blazer turrets - they're way too inexpensive and they have too much health. Either change the prices of them A LOT or give them less health.

It will fix the constant turtling followed up by OT juice rushes. I play too many matches where our bots are going into the base and dying to the turrets and NO ONE is actually juicing them. I can get one or two down every minute or so via juice but they just get replaced because they're so cheap.
  2. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

Lazer Blazers are so weak they do not require juice..... or shouldn't anyway.
  3. Show me the Bacon

Show me the Bacon New Member

So stick around by their base, and target the players building them. Play as assault, if you see an empty enemy turret nub, leave a bomb planted next to it, and wait for someone to come by and build it...Blammo! Then finish them off real quick, along with the weakened, and if you were quick enough, level 1 turret.
  4. OoPpEe1985

OoPpEe1985 New Member

Laser turrets are far from being too powerful. A base filled with them can be taken out with 1 support. I've done it a couple times. I usually team up with others who play gunners. We can level a base that only uses laser turrets in seconds.

A single airstrike can take one out (if not overhealed). I usually throw 2 at once on them - gone.

I would however say they need to be nerfed a bit in Blitz mode. I FILL my base with them mixed in with 2 Longshots in the corners and 2 Chavice turrets. Can get the level 40 easily every time after 40 it takes a little skill.
  5. Mister A

Mister A New Member

i couldnt disagree more. imo all the turrets are too weak as it is
  6. ActiveHate

ActiveHate New Member

Lmao an assassin can easily take out an entire base full of level 3 laser blazers when juiced. If any turret should be changed it should be the stage 3 rockit turret. Honestly 800g is a steep price and with the gunner being so OP they usually don't last too long. Decreasing them down to $600-700 or giving them a little bit more armor/health would be a nice little tweak.
  7. Galcian420

Galcian420 New Member

Seriously? The turrets need buffing, not nerfing. Peoples understanding of game balance frightens me sometimes O.O
  8. SuLLy

SuLLy New Member

One level 3 flak rapes and almost destroys a level 3 lazer blazer turret. You can snipe it and only use about two clips to kill a level 3. They're cheap because they're crap. A level 3 lazer blazer is pretty much anti sniper if he gets too close...Other than that they're just a waste of a turret space.