My Wishlist

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Mizioki, August 16, 2010.

1. Mizioki

Mizioki New Member

There are just only a few things I would like to see for the future of this game because I want it to run well and become the most popular game on Xbox Live Aracde.

Gunners + Tanks: I dont think its really fair that both these characters Spawn the same bot. [Bouncers] since all characters have their own individual special bot I think it would be fair for possibly to Tank to have a whole NEW bot brought into the group. Since the Tank seems to be a very fire based character why not we have a Bacon Bot? or possibly a Pyro Bot? some sort of character that has a fire like ability thats moderately useful since I believe the Bouncer fits the Gunner more.

New Maps + I love all the maps [Steel Peel not as much] lol but they are all very well developed and I just love how they all look so I would just adore it to even see more.

Clothes or New Skin Weapons: Some people might consider this weird but I consider it to actually be a pretty cool add-on. Similar to the Team Fortress features they added like ''Hats'' why not add wearable items for the characters to have? like maybe I want my Support to wear a scouter so i can yell ''ITS OVER 9,000!'' or maybe i want a Tank with a Sparta Helmet? maybe even I want to see the Supports shotgun turn into a Spas-12? or The Assassin to get a Golden Katana or something? Idk just anything for me to wear for fun on my characters that dont really affect its strength or abilites in the game lol

I also might consider asking for new gametypes. but the Moneyball seems to be the symbol of the game. It's just I sorta do wish that there would be funny new things to try like Freeze tag? a gametype that focuses on freezing all the players and whoever's entire team is fully frozen wins? [reference to a Quake gametype] or anything the developers can pop up in their heads. This is all of what I consider requesting for my wishlist lol