My Monday Night Combat Wish List

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by ZzUyruzZ, August 16, 2010.

1. ZzUyruzZ

ZzUyruzZ New Member

Monday Night Combat Should Have DLC's that add new maps for blitz and individual achievements for the classes. Also it should have protags and extra endorsements for the classes. An if UberEntertainment would make it to where you can switch the weapons from one class to the other i.e.(The Assault Rifle From Obviously The Assault To The Support Or The Assassin). Finally, if UberEntertainment would add more taunts for the different positions and if they would add a certain type of limit system to where there could only be a max of two of the same class.
  2. Reizarvg

Reizarvg New Member

I haven't managed to read any of your ideas. Do you know why?

This is really obnoxious.

Please stop it.
  3. ptcMalice

ptcMalice New Member

Customizing weapon loadouts will likely never happen. It'd cause way too many balance issues.
    The support class is meant to support players, not head straight into combat with a dual minigun.
  4. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Large text is very obnoxious but i think small text is even worse. Because you made me read huge text, I'm making you read this small text. I can go even smaller if you'd prefer. and even smaller. OR I CAN GO REALLY FREAKIN BIG! or I can go back to small and use color!
  5. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

Cruise Control...