My leaderbord score & earnings reset for no reason

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by TrggaMan, August 13, 2010.

1. TrggaMan

TrggaMan New Member

i have been playing it a lot, and hand it off to my friends and my lil bro and while playing just recently i go from being ranked 67ish to 46000 something crazy far from what i have played and have no earnings, i havn't cheated in any way, wouldn't even know how to attempt it, just love the game and its sucks for this to happen to someone innocently playing
  2. lawlimbad

lawlimbad New Member

Not sure how accurate your numbers are but since this is a new game everyone is fairly close together score wise so being off or letting someone who isnt as good as you play can change your rank drastically. Earlier I had played and was around 600 and I got off for about 4-5 hours and when I came back I was around 1300.

I cant be sure since that has not happened to me but its a good possibility.
  3. TrggaMan

TrggaMan New Member

i watch as they play, they never deranked, they either where static, they would play a game and stay at lets say 88, then a few games later they would be at 81, same thing would happen to me when i played, i just fiished a game and checked my placing and say they everything was reset, this is really frustrating cause i really worked for that score, and now its gone, BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  4. intelekt

intelekt New Member

You said in another thread that it was RESET, so which is it, RESET or FLUXUATING??

If you stop playing for 5-6 hours you will notice when you return you will have dropped drastically.

Also the leaderboards do not update immediately, they take sometimes up to 2 hours to change, so after a session you may have gained/lost up to 10k in rank, but you wont see it until you log on.

Hope this helps, and please let us know if it actually reset to zero, or is just changing, it is important to be honest so the developers can address a real problem. If it reset to zero, as I said in the other forum, it is a profile issue, the leaderboards cannot be changed, otherwise the Devs would have wiped the hacked scores reading billion+
  5. TrggaMan

TrggaMan New Member

it honestly just went to zero, my stats if i look at them in the menu are still current but after just playing a game i was 67ish and now im at the bottom, it wasn't fluctuating, i was either staying neutral or going up after each game but after my last one is when it happened, i have 30ish + hours in give or take with me and same friends switching off, the ranking up on the board was the same as i mentioned earlier regardless of who was playing
  6. intelekt

intelekt New Member

That is a Profile issue, sounds to me like XBL is looking at your profile, those sorts of glitches are usually an indicator of this, but there are tons of other explinations..

However MNC cannot reset or change your leaderboard score, which I show as not being zero.. and I have checked it a few times now... Maybe check your connection, seems you have different stats displaying on your leaderboard than mine..
  7. TrggaMan

TrggaMan New Member

played a couple games, no change, signed out/in, restarted xbox, reset router, no change, played a game after that and it went back to normal, im gonna guess that it was just a weird glitch, anyway, im glad that its not me being wrongly punished, happen before on another game so i amused it was the same thing.

now im going back to up my rank till i pass out, game is so much fun
  8. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

I agree. I've seen a few bug reports that are profile issues. We will be looking at this.