My crazy game type Idea.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Beastleh, September 5, 2010.

1. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Okay so, sometimes when i go to bed, i can't sleep, and i'll think of something random, Last night was MNC. I was thinking WHAT IF THERE WERE 4 TEAMS? WOOAAHHH DUDE.

Hotshots - Red
    Icemen - Blue
    Naturals - Green
    Champs - Yellow

Add a few new maps that pit 4 teams against eachother. Call it.. Wildfire Same as Cross fire.. but yeah, 4 teams. Have 3 roads per team, One road per enemy Money ball. Bots going all over, 6 people per team so.. insane PvP on a Massive map. lots of walls and stuff to stop it from being a Sniper whore map. No time limit. Last team alive wins. If your team is eliminated, you may leave or watch the remainder.

I for one would Love to get rid of the time limit and intensify the game. This probably isn't possable at all but.. Man.. I had an i dea and i put it out there. Sounds Awesome to me.
  2. starwolf333

starwolf333 New Member

A four-team crossfire mode does sound amazingly fun, I must admit. I doubt it would happen unfortunately, given that the current servers can support 12 people per match maximum (or at least so I'm guessing), but it certainly does sound awesome.
  3. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

That sounds like it would actually be pretty fun. Although it would probably never happen it would be really cool if it did.
  4. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Yeah I totally wana see it happen l0l
  5. Buff Hardthrust

Buff Hardthrust New Member

Definitely a good idea. And when one of the money balls go down it will create a huge shower of coins that will make all three teams want to rush in and kill each other for it.

Bots would have to be adjusted,though. Maybe make it so that only two sets of bots would converge instead of all four.
  6. wickedxtheboss

wickedxtheboss New Member

Awesome idea i would love to see it come out good job :D
  7. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

The idea sounds nice, but in practise it will be quite frustrating. One team is struggling means the other 3 teams gang up to get the ball down and finish it. Now there is 3 teams left, the second one of those teams shows any sign of weakness, the other two teams will take that one down. Then it's another 10 minutes of doing nothing for the two teams that were ganged up on.

And then i haven't even talked about the defensive tactic that works better for these kind of games. You just lock yourself in your base, making sure the other bases seem more attractive to attack and wait for 2 teams to have died, then you start fighting the remaining team. Can you imagine 4 teams using this tactic...

It sounds fun, but in the end, it won't work.
  8. Purple Dusk

Purple Dusk New Member

Could have it as some kind of crazy infection syle thing aswell.

As in when a team gets taken out, they join with whoever killed them. Encourages attacking enemy bases as it would add to your team.
  9. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

awesome idea dude 4 teams would be pretty nice but imagine how hard it would be to get to the ahnialator
  10. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

Once one team is out, how about the players of that team get re-distributed to the 2 teams that didnt just destroy its moneyball.

That way, even if a team gets rushed by all three at the start, they dont have to quit the game, and can get revenge.

Same idea, however in reverse lol
  11. R3VAN

R3VAN New Member

If we are doing 4 teams, I would say make the bases slightly smaller and 4 players teams.
  12. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

This seems like just a really good way for people to bastardize the game and work on kill death ratio instead of playing the game as intended.
  13. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

hotshots are orange not red and there could only be complletely contrasting colors like purple and yellow playing eachother
  14. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I think an orange team playing against a red team would be confusing as hell. And more often than not, in sports you aren't yellow, you are gold, and that would be confusing against a orange team as well. Good colors would be purple, green, black, white (maybe with some sort of pin strips, that is always classy).