My channel, why not?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by F5in, December 6, 2010.

1. F5in

F5in New Member

I figure since everyone and their mother posts gameplay, I might as well show that I do, too. I upload a bunch of stuff, mostly CoD, but recently I've been uploading Monday Night Combat, and I have a bunch of MNC videos on my comp ready for uploading. So anyway, go to my channel (I can't, at school right now) and chekc out the MNC videos I have and tell me if you like them. :D
    http://youtube.com/SinOwns
  2. Shiny

Shiny New Member

Great MNC videos! And i lol'd hard at the BO spawn video. Them spawn's are almost dumber than jewell mail xD
  3. F5in

F5in New Member

4. rhineville

rhineville Member

Sweet score, but the juice chaining + spawn killing + going up against teamfullretard sort of sullies the victory for me :(

i do however love the way you sorted out the catfight around 2:30 :D
  5. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

I need to get a recorder. Not really for the highlights (anybody can get cool kills) so much as the funny stuff.

One time me and (was it Kckzi) sat in our spawn and spawned bots. He spawned bouncers; I spawned gremlins. He went like 11-17-0. I went 20-38-0 (estimates). Never left my base. Never once made contact with the other team. Just spawned bots and taunted.
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

Hey I never said it was my most skillful game. :lol:
    and I already made up excuses for the other things. I actually wasn't gonna juice chain but I was like "wat these guys are horrible, I can beat my best match"
    uuhh... I made this post for a different main reason and just wanted to add the above on as a side but I can't remember what the hell I wanted to say. :(

Edit: Oh yeah I remember! My team wasn't the greatest either. I had 2 freakin Gapshots on my team (or maybe they were Scramblers) and they were so stupid. They both played like Assassins that just got the game, running around and trying to face grapple everyone. They had a side of bot pushing, at least. And Idk what the Support was doing, I only really noticed him when he healed me a few times. Then we have my 2 teammates, MistaJohnz and MADMAX. One was drunk and the other has had the game for like 2 days. Then we had 1 random guy.
    Just look at the score comparison. x.x
  7. F5in

F5in New Member

8. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

upload more :(
  9. AARPS

AARPS New Member

sorry to derail but dude you say some of the funniest s%*t I've heard.
  10. F5in

F5in New Member

11. F5in

F5in New Member