multi team MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Jered1223, July 6, 2011.

1. Jered1223

Jered1223 New Member

This game would be amazing if there was some kind of multi team game mode. Adding 1 or two more teams would just make the game that much more interesting and fun to play in my opinion.
  2. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Like maybe a 3way match where one bot lane spawned towards each team?

Would be fun, but nver would work because MNC is laggy eough with only 12 players in the game; I can't imagine how painful playing MNC would be with 18+ players in one lobby.
  3. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Has potential... what would happen if one team's moneyball died though? would the team with the most damage to the ball win, or the team that did the finishing blow.
  4. Robbert

Robbert New Member

The last team to be alive wins, furthermore, the players of the teams to die first will be put on the other 2 teams.

Maybe you could have teams of 4 persons and 6 when one moneyball has died?
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I think I already put up something like this and it was a general resounding no.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

This is a fantastic idea! I want it!
  7. Domon

Domon New Member

wonderful idea, make it with small teams (3-4 people) 10 minutes, no moneyball destruction (instead, you just count moneyball damage). small arenas with a big central wall, and big arenas with a big, central, messy fragfest. third team is yellow color and called bright nukes or something like that.

nda two-players-per-team mode with small arenas so i can make full use of my split screen options. and maybe a 4 teams 2-on-2 mode with a fourth green team? ok, that's just overkill.
  8. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

A problem i see arising is that once a team's money ball gets downed it never gets back up as theres 2 teams trying to hit it.
  9. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

4 teams. If you destroy the adjacent money ball you win. The other 2 teams would help out the team with their shields down.
  10. Jered1223

Jered1223 New Member

there wouldnt be any more lag than there already is it would just be like 3 teams of 4 or 4 teams of 3
  11. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

wut
  12. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

13. Domon

Domon New Member

playtest would tell if a hunter/victim mechanic would be better.