Most problematic class on an organized team

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by CosmicGreat1, January 18, 2011.

1. CosmicGreat1

CosmicGreat1 New Member

Now this is a thread trying to figure out what class gives you the most trouble when a pro is at the reins, and on a decent team. To me the most problematic class is an @$$... which is what I call those darned ninja's. Of all classes, this is the main one that can make me feel helpless, now I play assault, and I'm not the best, but I top the list regularly.

A good ninja will take out turrets and bots, grapple you as soon as you sit still to take out bots for that one second, and not to mention spend one quarter of the match juiced. Now for an expert ninja, death is not an option, they'll dash or smokebomb out always before you can get that last hit in...Very much rage. and as soon as you turn your back, grapple.

No other class gives as much trouble I feel, even if there's a really good assault or gunner, at least you can avoid them, but the @$$...There is no running or hiding, and add 3 or 4 varied and competent members to the team of a good @$$, and it gets ugly, but these beast are rare as they are deadly, but boy do they make me sweat...
  2. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

3. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

When I come across a good sniper I find my (random) team mates feeding good snipers kills, and therefore, money because they'll fall for his ice traps over and over.

More money means the sniper can upgrade faster and become a bigger problem and eventually may start buying juice.
  4. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

But never,ever buying/upgrading turrets to help out their Support.
    :cry:
  5. Sephisticated

Sephisticated New Member

Snipera skills are arguably the most important to buy

leave the turret buyin for the gunner whose skills are useless :D
  6. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Snipers. . . MOST Snipers, that is, are always hanging around the Moneyball. Gunners don't and shouldn't.
    I'm a pretty piss-poor Sniper, but if you don't have your build's important skills maxed by mid-match at the latest you're doing something wrong. There's no reason to be spending money on the juice machine (the slower building classes deserve it more aka Gunner) and the ejector/annihilators are pretty damn cheap for a class that can safely wipe out entire waves with ease.

Does this make them the most problematic class? Nope.
    It's the most problematic behavior on an organized team.
  7. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

In real life, I'd rather not have money burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak. It carries over to MNC for me too. After all my skills are upgraded I'd rather not hang onto to over $1000 just to spend it on taxes. I'd invest in rockits and oil futures.

But yeah, most won't help the support but I digress.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

well, the support can hack and heal, so he SHOULD be the only one on the team building/upgrading turrets.
  9. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Building? Yeah.
    Upgrading?
    Oh Hell naw, son.
    Especially since post-DLC his killing power/bot wave controlling abilities (and therefore, income) have been neutered. If your Support is setting up firebase chokepoints keeping your Gunnrar/Assault/Tank alive so they can get their 40+kill streaks, the very least they can do is throw some cash down on some Level 3 Rock-Its when they're needed.

Also let's look at this again:

>>one
    >>team
    There's no "I" in team and all that yadda yadda.
  10. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I'll always build turrets as a tank, but I'll usually wait to make them until I have the $ to get them straight to level 3. Upgrading a 1 to a 2 is basically a waste with how easily they're torn down.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

12. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

My inability to detect Internet Sarcasm is the most problematic class on an organized team.
    Denote it with an emoticon next time, lest you confuse my old man ways.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member