Most bots you've ever spawned.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Zelandia, September 4, 2010.

1. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

I guess this can't be fairly compared due to the amount of bots that are summoned depending on the class you are, but just give us an idea of how many times you've used the bot spawner in one match.

I think my record in one match is 28 times. Man that's a lot of gremlins.

It got to the point that I was making more money off gremlins than I could spend spawning them.
  2. KanibalkittN

KanibalkittN New Member

My friend and I both played Support and each stood on a spawner on LazeRazor. We had around 10 Gap Shots out at 1 time. Kinda like a grand finale at a fireworks show if you looked up, and yea, they start paying for themselves :p. Gapshots need nerfing.
  3. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Me and my friend have done nothing but spawn gremlins a few games so easily +35 sets especially if the game lasts. One game he spawned gremlins and the match was over in 3 minutes and he had 24 assists it was crazy. Gremlins absolutely destroy players and turrets.
  4. mipegg

mipegg New Member

I wouldnt have said so. Their easily killable. Its more that bouncers need buffing
  5. Legendary pUMA

Legendary pUMA New Member

I've done a lot of gremlins too, can't remember how many. But I know my record for bot KILLS in one match was 136 :) I'm looking to improve that number ;)
  6. Patch

Patch New Member

I miss Gapshot armies from before the internal update. It's not as much fun now that the bot spawn is ten seconds.