More Teams?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Bambam Bm, August 23, 2010.

1. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Had a few more teams, Althought each match will still only be a 1 team vs 1 team, had a few new colors. Instead of just Red(orange) vs Blue. Have Yellow, Green, Purple, Etc?
  2. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Bump
  3. Hell Wayne

Hell Wayne New Member

Sounds pretty cool! What if there were 1 vs 1 vs 1 ect? Would be a nice add. :cool:
  4. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

That would be a cool gameplay mode, but i dont think theyd be able to do it as 6 vs 6 vs 6 ppl, it probly have to be cut down to 4 vs 4 vs 4, still sounds like a fun gameplay, theyd have to make a few maps for it though. Heck i'd pay like 5$ for it or something.
  5. johnlmonkey

johnlmonkey New Member

My friends and I were discussing this, and I think its a great idea! I mean it only makes sense since MNC is supposed to be the sport of the future, well most sports have leagues made up of several teams
  6. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Yeah, there should be more teams, and it would be nice if you could parties of 3 or more could pick what team they wanted to be before the match started.

Just a side note, I get confused which team I am on when I keep switching teams every match.
  7. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Yellow could be 'Lightning Rods'??
    Anyone got names for other colors?
  8. VawnOTheDawn

VawnOTheDawn New Member

I'm not sure Mickey Cantor would be able to make a comment about the Lightning Rods without it sounding really lewd...
  9. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

Personally I was hoping you guys could release new teams with each successive DLC, and in pairs, so it reinforced the idea of team rivalries.

What I mean is, while I love the idea of new teams, playing MNC now you get the feeling that the Hotshots and Icemen are big rivals, sort of like USC versus UCLA, or the Yankees and the Dodgers, or some other equivalent (of which there are MANY).

So I was hoping rather than release a whole slew of new teams all at once, you put them out in "rivalry pairs" that came with a few new maps each to reinforce the idea. You can still have the new teams play against older teams, but maybe there could be a preference for the rival teams to square off against each other.

As for colors and team names, I have some ideas:

Yellow - The 'Lectric Company, Mellow Fever, Zeus' Deuces, the Thunderbirds.
    Purple - The Royalty, Team Scepter -strike, The Purple People Defeaters, the Kings of Combat
    Green - Commandos, The Danger Rangers, The Venus Death-Traps, The Jungle Rumblers
    Gray - Magnum Force, The Tornadoes, The Machinists, Cyber-Squad
    Pink - Flower Power, The Re-decorators, the Nail-Chippers, The Thorny Roses
    A darker Red (or Crimson) - The Slashers, The Bloodclotters, The Crimson Claws, Red-Eye
  10. Hell Wayne

Hell Wayne New Member

Cool names. But this add-on to a DLC would be awesome! I would pay for it for sure!! Lets see what this futuristic game brings us :cool:
  11. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

This game is supposed to be a sport or so, it doesnt feel like a sport when theres only 2 teams, maybe have 6+ teams and have a ranking online where it shows which team won the most, and every 2 weeks it takes the top 2 teams and everyone only plays as those 2 teams for say 2 days then it shows which team was the champion, then it starts over or something?
  12. DarkAssault30

DarkAssault30 New Member

More team is necessary, I personally think even more than maps.
  13. Sardudekar

Sardudekar New Member

Maybe the next set of maps could be for new teams?
  14. dragonfist

dragonfist Member

1v1v1= More Maps :D
  15. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

people need to keep in mind they could only add completely contrasting colors for teams and the same two teams would always play each other. but they could add purple vs yellow and red vs green
  16. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Long as we could vote for the pair of teams. It'd give us something else to do in the lobby.
  17. Styli

Styli New Member

Yep, that can be a long wait in the lobby!

I really like the idea of more teams and, in particular, the idea of 3 team crossfire. That would be awesome.

The comment about the contrasting colours (I'm Irish before you ask about the "u" in that) was spot on too. You could only really add Yellow as a third colour at the moment. Green could also work but would have to be a deep green so as not to clash with yellow.

I'm sure the colours thing is very easy to do as well.
  18. ZygisRKO

ZygisRKO New Member

Lol!It would suck to be on the pink team :lol:
  19. ZygisRKO

ZygisRKO New Member

if there was one :ugeek:
  20. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Real men wear pink, lol