More Spawn Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by AmazeTheory, January 25, 2011.

1. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I just found out a few games ago that Gunners can now (or maybe always have) shoot their mortars into spawns by somehow putting the tip through the shield door and firing in.
    This is something new or has it always been going on?

Since some team decided to abuse on me, I will be doing it to everyone I can when I'm Gunner. Sorry, but hey. :?
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

the spawn doors don't block splash damage
  3. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

?

But these guys I played were firing right in to the back, forcing you out, to firebases.
  4. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

Its known that if the mortar (or any explosive) will be blocked by the door, but the explosion radius penetrates into the spawn room.

But I have never heard of any bullets going through the door.
  5. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

post their gamer tags so we can pick on them
  6. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

There was lots of them, but they had their GTs shortened with the clan tag glitch
    eg. [AT] for Amaze Theory

The only one I checked was the highest level guy 'cause I thought I might recognize him from forums or leaderboards and it was Wildman 2k or something. He wasn't the Gunner though so don't go bashing him just saying that was the only one I checked.

Although, I wouldn't go to making fun of any of them. I'm going to do it myself.
  7. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I wouldn't do that. According to XBox, "Using known or unknown in-game or other exploits/glitches to influence the results of a game" are considered cheating and is a bannable offense. You'll make someone mad and they will report you. And it is technically a valid report. Just sayin.
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I ran into a few people earlier yesterday i think with some tags similar to that...

I will keep my eyes out for them though..
  9. F5in

F5in New Member

how to spawnkill
    Last edited: January 27, 2011
  10. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

This. Just because they were asshats doesn't mean you should be.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Please go back and edit that out. We don't need more of this.
  13. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Its too late. The gloves are offa da turkey now!
  14. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

Quit hiding in your spawn! Come out and die like a man! or leave the game your choice. These things happen in games. I'm sick of everyone being such a crybaby about everything. It's just a game!
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^^^This I can agree with. Maybe a bit harsh but I get the point. At the same time, we're talking about shooting into a place where the Devs intended you NOT to shoot into. This is an exploit.

If anyone practices this trick, please stop. I would rather people didn't get a sour taste when they play MNC because some a-hole shoots inside your spawn room to buff his/her k/d. Anyone disagree?
  16. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

Thank You JON10395. No, I don't disagree with you. I want the newbies to stay and play forever!!
  17. IxX JIM B0B XxI

IxX JIM B0B XxI New Member

Hmmmmm Wildman I know that name from somewhere..............

How about you go play him? Then I think you will be quite surprised when you discover that he is one of the most underrated MNC players out there ;)
  18. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

He plays with a group of four and spawn kills on top of that. Yeah, he is super.
  19. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

Yeah I've seen these guys before. If you can get out you'll kill them one-on-one every time. Their individual skills aren't great. But frankly if a bunch of guys want to team up, pub stomp and then spawn camp, leave them to it and go find another game.
  20. IxX DANN XxI

IxX DANN XxI New Member

Yeah this happened to me but it was a Tank that was spawn killing me :( Everytime I spawned He would spam his gun into spawn.