More communication from uber

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by LIVE 3RUPI, July 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Maybe a weekly update on the uber discussion page about where they are upto with patching the xbox, dlc ideas, map changes and all that other good stuff.

Just seems to me that we get one bit of info and then nothing for ages. Maybe one of the devs could update it each week?

Before someone says "duh, just follow them on twitter" Why should i when im signed up to their forum?????
  2. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I'd be happy for a bit of news once a month. But they are really busy & can't spare 5 minutes to tell us anything. :roll:
    How long before this is locked?
  3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I can do that!

Scathis can neither confirm nor deny... ;)
  4. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Forgot to lock, Jessop? :D
  5. Col_Jessep

Nope, leaving this open for now.
  6. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Do threads just get locked for the fun of it now? Im not having a go at uber, it was just an idea. Jesus.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Here's an idea: If everyone wasn't so hostile towards them when they do post maybe they would post more often.

Also forums aren't necessarily for the developers to talk to their fans. It more for fans to talk and "discuss" the game with other fans.
  8. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

If you look at some of the older threads on this forum the developers were a lot more talkative back then. Maybe they had more time, maybe they are tired of putting up with negative people who continue to post.
  9. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I dont think the devs are that childish or pathetic that their feelings are hurt when someone gives them **** on this forum, maybe a little disappointed. But as for the people who do this they are a small minority compared to the amount of people that use the forum for updates and what not.

Dont forget that guests use this place too so so its not just the people that you see on here day in day out that use this place.
  10. DIZZYLICIOUS

DIZZYLICIOUS New Member

Any discussion about when the dlc/fixes will come get locked.

If uber properly tested mnc for glitches and bugs before it was released then maybe people wouldn't be so hostile towards them. none of us paid for a broken game (well we did).

In a month from today mnc will be a year old & all the glitches that's been in the game since release will still be present. how is that continued support?!? uber told us what we wanted to hear so we would buy the game. who would have bought the game if it was known that it would end up being on steam? not me that's for sure.

STOP BLAMING MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!

Uber knew the coo when they went to ms with their game & they are the ones who released the game with all the glitches not microsoft. Why did they not just release it on steam then 360? because they knew more people would buy it on 360. who wants mnc on steam when you can get a better performing/balanced game with tf2?

mnc has become a flop of a game on both platforms & uber are the only people to blame. "mod tools coming soon" more bs from uber.

uberent are a bunch of thieving arrogant cunts & won't sustain a large fanbase or be around for many years to come. they have no loyalty to their fans/supports.

This will now get locked and I will get banned for "calling out" uber (again) but show me something to prove me wrong.
  11. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

^
    I wouldn't exactly call this game a flop. It's been out for 11 months and there are still new players playing this game. There is a small but strong fanbase that'll probably stay for a long time. The fanbase would get bigger though if they updated MNC.....

How many updates are there ment to be? I heard we are ment to have 3 in total.
  12. Col_Jessep

Because of people like you. I have participated in dozens of civilized discussion about the topic. When somebody with self-entitlement issues comes along and starts belching up pure hate, yup, then I'll lock the topic.

That was the goal of your whole post wasn't it?

Erm, the PC version is updated regularly? There would be absolutely no reason not to update the Xbox version at the same time - if it was as easy as on Steam. Hate all you want on Steam but it is clearly the superior platform for updating and supporting a game.

Regular bugfixes, updates, DLC, free gear and other content and free games are the best features of Steam. Why do you think they have over 30 million customers? Why have millions of PC fans - who regularly hate on any form of DRM - embraced Steam? Because it does everything the competitors offer, only better and cheaper.

Stop blaming Uber for your own ignorance. Get your facts straight and stop embarrassing yourself by showing how little you know about game development.

Here are some facts:
    - Xbox Live members: 35 million
    - active Steam accounts: 30 million (25 mio 18 month ago)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.