Moneyball vametype variation.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by FreaKuencykilla, August 18, 2010.

1. FreaKuencykilla

FreaKuencykilla New Member

I hate playing shooters that have the same cut and paste gametypes everytime. I love and appreciate this game for doing something new. In spirit of this I have an idea for a capture the flag meets rugby spinoff I think would fit this game fantastically.

For this gametype only make the moneyball into a football sized ball. Give each team a ball and put it in their base. Each team tries to get their bots to the other side to drop the shield around the ball (not on the ball like in the origional gametype). With the shields down the pros on offense can then grab the ball and make their way home with it.

Add a few features and this could be like eating a platefull of bacon and a gallon of spunky juice. Pushing in the left thumbstick doesn't have a function. I say make that the pass button and the possibilites become endless. Your an *** assault and you're about to die and then you fly out of the base and throw it to a waiting teamate as you drop. Then take it up a notch. When you down the ball on defense you can pick it up and throw it off the side so it respawns in the ball spawn. If the shileds were down leave them down.

This gametype would promote insane teamwork and fit this game perfectly.
  2. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I think this would work with some tweaks, and would certainly boast a new map! a football field (edited somewhat) would be quite cool to see.
  3. FreaKuencykilla

FreaKuencykilla New Member

I forgot to mention scoring. You could either just bring it back to your base or have a goal at home base to throw the ball through. Either way 1 score should not end it, it should go till the clock runs out and then if the goals are even overtime mode enues.

One last note, you should make interceptions possible. That would be dirty.

Thanks for reading.
  4. SushiBomb

SushiBomb New Member

I second this. We need more game types.