Moneyball bombing as Assault (with video!)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by eternal, March 21, 2011.

1. eternal

eternal New Member

First time making a video (ever) I thought I'd show off some of the spots where you can bomb the moneyball from basically complete safety. Its kind of crappy quality video since it was the first time using the software and I didn't know it was recording at such low quality. Still it gets the point across.

I think that it might be a good idea to change how the assault bomb interacts with the moneyball. As you can see from this video I can literally bomb the moneyball from half way across the map on Spunky Cola and Ammo Mule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mch9KForpco
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Please don't use copyrighted music for your videos... :(
  3. eternal

eternal New Member

bleh. use a proxy! :p (uploading another copy which I'll audioswap so you darn commies can hear it) gonna take a while so I'll post it later
    Last edited: March 21, 2011
  4. Col_Jessep

NO U! Just use free music or stuff next time pls.
  5. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

anyway, great places are from outside of the wall of the enemy team.

chuck it up in the air and have it land on the ball or near it if it's lvl 3.
    takes out a chunk of health and no one is shooting you.
  6. Runie

Runie New Member

This video contains content from Believe, Sony Music Entertainment, INgrooves, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
  7. eternal

eternal New Member

I did an audioswap it should work now for everyone I hope. That being said these are the countries they are supposed to work in using the songs I selected originally:

I dunno where the heck you live but the United Kingdom, and United States and Canada are all listed as allowed. Heck, AFGHANISTAN and NORTH KOREA can listen to the tracks I used. So your country must SUCK :p
  8. eternal

eternal New Member

Audioswapped version is up just follow the link in the OP
  9. Col_Jessep

Germany. Our music industry prefers to be anal about Youtube and rather make no money at all for the artists than to make a deal. The GEMA is stupid like that.

Good video! Not easy to hit when you can't see your target but certainly useful on some maps. And people complain about Assassins... :D
  10. Vlane

Vlane New Member

**** the GEMA. Just donate to that organization that gives music books to kindergartens just to piss them off.
  11. eternal

eternal New Member

I find its really easy because once the moneyball shield goes down there is a big beam of light that goes up to the sky pointing to the moneyball. Makes it very easy to look up and do it over a wall. I actually did this stuff first on spunky cola in that spot I show simply as a "i wonder if" type of thing during over time. Ended up winning the game with the throw I did.
  12. Col_Jessep

Right, forgot about the beam... :D
  13. eternal

eternal New Member

With a little bit of practice you can basically attack the enemy moneyball without ever even getting in range of the enemy turrets. And if your bomb is level 3... woof. It HURTS.

In case you guys didn't know, assault is my fav class. He is a bit op thanks to the moneyball bomb damage but I like him not because of that but because of his variety and number of "tricks" he has the most number of ways to use his abilities. Every class has some stuff like that you can do but assault just takes it to a whole new level.

I'll post a video of some tricks you can do. (Bomb jumps, good bomb placement, alt paths you can take via jetpack, spots to bounce your grenade launcher off of.) It'll hopefully be much better video. This was the firstone I've ever made and I just kind of threw it together to show these locations to people because I think that despite my love of assault, his moneyball + bomb combo is too good.
  14. b2bworkforce

b2bworkforce New Member

just use some proxy sites man.. you can find here newest proxy sites just go there, click at any link and in new opened website, search for url form, than in new opened website type your URL. Enjoy