Monday Night University (2)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by DunkTank, August 24, 2010.

1. DunkTank

DunkTank New Member

Hey everybody,

I'm holding an instructional lesson, similar to a recent post called Monday Night University, which is just a few experience players teaching others how to effectively play certain classes. This is for beginners to the game as well as other experienced players.

If you would like to learn how to be a certain class, send me an XBL message with your gamertag followed by the class(es) you want to learn.

For example, mine would be this:

IDunkTank - Tank

If you can help teach a class, post a response to this thread. I still need,

-Support
    -Assassin
    -Gunner
    -Sniper
    -Assault

Also, teachers send me your gamertag.
  2. cherrypieluva

cherrypieluva New Member

i could maybe help with assault?
    im not amazing with him but i consider myself at least pretty good.
  3. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Can we apply to help teach by asking in this thread?

So the mentoring happens in personal private matches or in private matches organized for several players?

I'd like to help teach assassin gameplay.
  4. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Yeah, sorry I havent been around to embellish on the 1st MNCU post. IDunkTank - contact me via XBL and we can start doing this. I have a support video I would like to stick commentary on (and I can be your support Professor) and I'll post it once its done.

I dont want to put up a 31-5-2 video, I want something more realistic like 10-10-5 -- something that shows the weaknesses, the pros, the cons, etc.