Monday Night Double XP/money

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by xSneaky Turtle, September 1, 2010.

1. xSneaky Turtle

xSneaky Turtle New Member

Well, since the game is called Monday Night Combat, I think it is appropriate to have a double xp or money boost on Monday night. let me know what you guys think.
  2. badmonk

badmonk New Member

i think thats an awesome idea!! :)
  3. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

I've been wondering about this as well.

It seems very odd to me that there is no incentive to play the game on MONDAY NIGHT when it's called Monday Night Combat.

Different ideas could be implemented rather than just double XP though.

You could increase the drop rate of Bacon.
    You could have developer "scouts" who enter or spectate matches and record the best killstreaks and players they find, then post the videos either on the website or through some sort of service in-game.
    If they add new customization options later, this could be when they get unlocked (thinking of TF2's hat system here).
    You could have "Prime Time" matches that only after a certain number of weekly accrued match points players have access to. These matches then generate unique rewards (similar to what happened in 1 VS. 100 before it got the kibosh).

I agree something should be done, but double XP/money just seems so mundane, and the game deserves better than that.
  4. NameMonkey Boy

NameMonkey Boy New Member

YES YES YES, That would be awasom.
  5. Show me the Bacon

Show me the Bacon New Member

But I never play on mondays... :(
  6. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

Support.
  7. xSneaky Turtle

See, this is a great idea!
  8. Briq

Briq New Member

I could see them doing something like this, but not necessarily on monday. Maybe a few day bonus that just happens to fall on or around september 14th..
  9. xSneaky Turtle

why then? AND NOT NOW!?
  10. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

I agree...it would seem natural to offer some incentive. Double xp, double money, whatever...
  11. starwolf333

starwolf333 New Member

This would be a great idea imo. Really, kind of expounding a bit and borrowing from L4D2, maybe have new twists to gameplay on a weekly basis (a la Mutation). Stuff like... "Ladies' Night Out" - a blitz match of Assassins only - or something.
  12. Just King

Just King New Member

I asked this when they were live streaming the game a few weeks ago and they said that they are definitely working on a double something day on Monday nights.