Monday Night Combat: The Flash Tower Defence Game!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by BroTranquilty, November 21, 2010.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

valve didnt mind a portal flash game, would uberent mind if there was a MNC-based flash game made and possibly made independent of uberent (which, like portal flash game, would be based directly off of mnc, but would state that its not affiliated and based off of the XBL arcade game)?

i mean im sure it would also increase the game's popularity and all.

not sure if i would do it, or be able to. and if a dev said it would be okay, it would be understood that its NOT a legal waiver to do so lmao (for instance, if you thought it would be okay, and i actually did wana make it, id ask again more formally though e-mail for a confirmation). nothing silly like that. just wondering really.
  2. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

I think I suggested something similar to this, but maybe not. I remember thinking it anyway! :O
  3. Slim Jim

Slim Jim New Member

i would so pay for it i hope you get a chance to make the tower defense game maybe kinda like the south park one with pros you can move and such
  4. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

We already have the 8-bit character images.
  6. mute

mute New Member

The flash version of mirror's edge was cool as well. I'd love to see a flash TD game based on MNC!
  7. Mellowbusiness

Mellowbusiness New Member

Its bascially free advertisement so Uber would really enjoy that especially since this is their first game and all.