Monday Night Combat got me a pretty sick mouse

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Skull Man, May 10, 2011.

1. Skull Man

Skull Man New Member

I won a $65 gaming mouse for winning a Monday Night Combat tournament on Sunday. I was at a 300 person lan conference of sorts - it cost $40 for the weekend there, so it's rather cool to have made a profit of sorts while there.

Just to get a sense of the pwn'age, the first match at Uncle Tully's resulted with me at around $6000 and #2 on my team with around $2000.

cool story bro? Yes. Winning.
    :cool:
  2. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

RELEASE THE KRA.......VLANE
  3. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

300 gentlemen playing Monday Night Combat under one roof? Am I correct?
    Tell me how do I get to such event.
  4. Skull Man

Skull Man New Member

I'm actually kinda reluctant to say how many people actually entered the tournament since, er...of the 300 guys there...the vast, vast majority of them were glued to Counter Strike and Black Ops for three straight days. I just think it was cool that at least in theory, the organizers placed Monday Night Combat on the same tier as the other competitive games at the event...in the sense that the winners of the MNC tournament got more or less the same perks as the winners of, say, the Left 4 Dead 2 or Team Fortress 2 tournaments =)
  5. arseface

arseface Post Master General

You should have waved bacon in front of the people playing the other games to tempt them over to MNC.
  6. daztora

daztora New Member

I've got a really disturbing picture now of just a few guys in the corner of the venue with laptops.

NEEDS MOAR PLAYERS.

What mouse Is It?
  7. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Damn Skull Man, you suck. I would have been first because I'm the best sin in like ever.

Son, I am dissapoint.

8. Skull Man

Skull Man New Member

I actually convinced 2 people to buy the game there, and numerous others asked me about MNC while looking over my shoulder in-game, so I'd like to think that I pulled my weight for ya'll this time around :D
  9. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

you're added to the list of cool people