Monday Night Combat Event, Every Monday Night

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by AyyyJay, August 15, 2010.

1. AyyyJay

AyyyJay New Member

Ok Here is my idea, Every Monday night we have a stream on the front page of Uberent.com(or a separate tab). It would look like this....

[​IMG]

There will be a thread where teams can challenge other teams. The community will have a poll where they will vote for the best 3 matches and those will be showed on the page.

What Update is needed
    You would need a spectator mode in the game where they can watch each player and overview of the maps. If there were 2 spectator spots there could also be a commentator.

I feel this would help make the real meaning of the name Monday Night Combat.
  2. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Uber has said spectator mode is impossible.
  3. Aeldur

Aeldur New Member

Why is it impossible?

Btw, loving the Vork avatar :D
  4. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Stay tuned to the website and twitter tomorrow. There may or may not be something going to happen. But I cannot confirm or deny I even said this ;)
  5. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Vork FTW! I'm not sure why is impossible, I just remember a dev saying it was not possible.
  6. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

I'd rather not have players in-game not contributing anything when it's already laggy with all members doing things.

1 spectator slot would be fine, if only for the purpose of streaming matches.
  7. Time Glitch

Time Glitch New Member

I like the idea! The whole game should get some kind of event or boost too, though. Like, a game-wide event.

Like, a 25-50% increase in lifetime earnings from 2PM onward on Monday nights? Kinda like a double EXP weekend, only...Mondays =P
  8. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

How exactly would this work, it'd have to be done by a Dev.
    Streaming takes a lot more work than you think.
  9. AyyyJay

AyyyJay New Member

I have streamed many times before and im quite positive you can import a ustream stream to a page like this.
    http://grifball.org/?page_id=1578

Really all they need is a HD Capture cord that can be about $150 and im sure one of them have that money to drop to help entertain the community
  10. Commando501

Commando501 New Member

That a boy Ajaay Gettin' them Ideas out on the drawing board. 1, 2, 3, ICEMEN!!!!