Moders on the Leaderboards???

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Scripio, August 16, 2010.

1. Scripio

Scripio New Member

Has anyone else noticed some people on the leader boards have an insane amount of kills and ect. and MNC has only been out for less than a week? I HATE :evil: that these people did that i think it would be a good idea to have them permanently removed from the leader boards and reported to Xbox Live as Modders (if that is what they truly are)

PS
    I love MNC just the way it is! :lol: More maps would be cool though.
    Scripio.
  2. Drama

Drama New Member

It's much better than in game modders. Am I right?
  3. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

With in-game modders you have proof.. Here you just have very strong hunches. :p
  4. Scripio

Scripio New Member

This is all true but doesn't change my standing the amount of them is growoing all the time before there was only like one now there is over 8 im sure.
  5. Vernox

Vernox New Member

It is getting worst, not only that boosting is becoming an issues also. I say remove the leader boards if MS and Uber can't police them properly.
  6. Cornstalk

Cornstalk New Member

This. Waste of bandwidth to even have them if the top 100 spots are always hacked scores.

Assuming reasonable play progression over the least week of this game being out, The top ~20 are clearly hacked, while the next 20-30 are either hacked or have been boosting the whole time.
  7. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

To be honest, ofcourse they should be punished but i dont care much about them cause i dont care about the leaderboard. I care about my actual skill not about my earned money.

As long as they dont hack while playing idc.
  8. steamwitch

steamwitch New Member

I only pay attention to the "Friend" Leader boards. But I do agree about the issue. In Left 4 Dead (1 & 2) the Leader boards are just plain broken. It would be nice for a fix to this problem, but I would prefer fixes for the game play 1st.
  9. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

Top 100 isn't hacked.. Yet. I'm ranked 64 in earnings, without hacking or boosting. ^^
    And I know that at least a few people above me aren't cheating their way up either. But I guess the leaderboards will eventually succumb. :(