mod on victory condition

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by demerest, April 7, 2019.

1. demerest

demerest New Member

I noticed that only one victory condition, destroy the commander and the victory is guaranteed.
    Is there a mod for the complete destruction of the enemy? Even if the commander died the game could continue.
    I looked in the settings, in the mods of the community, but there was no positive result.
    Thanks for the help!
  2. lulamae

lulamae Well-Known Member

That type of win condition is currently not available.
    Last edited: April 7, 2019
  3. demerest

demerest New Member

and planned?
  4. lulamae

lulamae Well-Known Member

Any information of that sort would have to come from a company rep. We don't know what they have planned until they announce it, and I don't recall this being announced.
  5. demerest

demerest New Member

6. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

are you REALY sure you want this? .. i can understand this for maybe a single planet but on multiple planets to hunt down the last single scout or whatever ... uuuuurghhh ...

here is the thing .. i´m not against a annihilationmode or mod ... but considering the scale and playfield of this game i would rather limit it to commander and factories/productionstructures ..
  7. demerest

demerest New Member

It would not be bad if annihilation was counted until all the plants and units were destroyed, not counting the turrets and other defenses, and the last units of less than 5 were opened on the map.