MNC Super Speed video (and other cool stuff!)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by jeeringsole, February 13, 2011.

1. jeeringsole

jeeringsole New Member

No I'm not a hacker, this is purely a video effect.

I haven't played for quite a while, but I thought I'd record a video and then do a time warp effect to see how it turns out. Basically an entire round in about 6 minutes time (including overtime)

Also I think it'd be cool for the rest of you to show off your cool videos as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGwitrpdQ4I
  2. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

3. jeeringsole

jeeringsole New Member

Sorry about that, never noticed that forum before, I usually don't look outside of the PC discussion >_<

Please move moderators!
  4. [451]Fireman

[451]Fireman New Member

Painful to watch.

Why on earth are you upgrading turrets when you have contain established?!

Why do you just dive in over and over and over and die every time?

I will say you actually do some minor useful things like pushing bot lanes but you go way to aggressive as a gunner. This leaves yourself essentially always in an all-in scenario while fighting in the enemy base which means you are going to lose far more often then you win unless you have juice.

Use your mortar more. It is amazingly good. Brokenly good in fact. Mini-guns aren't very useful at long range, but a mortar is just absurd to be on the receiving end as well as doing splash damage to any nearby bots.
  5. jeeringsole

jeeringsole New Member

Was going for a more aggressive style for this video. Having me peek my head around a corner every so often, or focus more on keeping myself alive longer isn't all that interesting in my opinion.
  6. hugochavez

hugochavez New Member

ugh... I absolutely HATE being grouped up with kids like you. ruins the game for serious players. if youre going to be a noob do it in single player
  7. jeeringsole

jeeringsole New Member

Kid? You serious? I'm 19 not 12

You mis interpreted my CONTEXT. It's NOT interesting to watch someone trying to survive, hiding behind stuff, waiting to heal up in a time warped video. The more movement you have the more interesting it is to watch.

Yes, to someone with a trained eye, or someone who has been around the block for a little while in this game, it looks like freakin' n00b playing. This video was created not to show off my skills, but show of the game itself to people who might find this sort of interesting, or who may not even know what MNC is.

Also, I was playing on one of my servers. It's my server, I can do whatever I want. Perhaps if you wanted to play the way you want, you could get your own server as well.
  8. BMSTed

BMSTed New Member

You really don't need to get so upset that someone called you bad. The play style you are attempting to show to your target audience(Being newbies and people who are bored) is terrible.

If someone got into the game based off of your video play style they would be absolutely useless in a lot of aspects. While I did watch the video and like the fact it was posted I personally think if you want to contribute more to the overall bettering of the community perhaps a little safer play would be better.

Instead of mindless upgrading of skills you don't use, upgrading turrets that aren't being hit at all(Or even needed), not spawning bots, terrible TERRIBLE tunnel vision, and lack of use of the mortar launcher :3.

Also, you don't need to justify being terrible(In the video anyways) by the fact you own servers and can do what you want on them. Anyone with a computer or a credit card can own servers, and it's NOT entertaining to watch someone die to turrets and players do to EXTREME tunnel vision multiple times.
  9. jeeringsole

jeeringsole New Member

Meh I suppose your right. There are so many hard core players looking for games like this one to play. In fact I'm quite sure they out number casual players who may be looking for a quick cheap game to play.

Oh wait.... (looks at TF2 and other valve games)