MNC Sudden Death Blitz Record!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by muromets, April 4, 2013.

1. muromets

muromets Member

Fatal-Midget and myself were able to get to round 3321 which took us over 12 hours to reach. Our shields dropped once at around level 700 and they didnt drop for 2000 rounds. I played support and Fatal-Midget played assassin. We had a solid strategy and could of easily gone past 5000 if we didnt need rest. Our previous record which wasn't recorded on the leader boards was 1693.

This is the final screenshot.

And this is when we agreed to see how far our turrets alone could keep the money ball up.

This is our setup. The three Rockit turrets near the money ball were hacked from wave 1-59. However from wave 60+ we had the two front turrets as well as the two turrets right behind them hacked. The firebase is placed on the platform at the front of the map until round 60. After that you move it up right onto the ejector pad. This will provide heals and is more useful that way. All 4 turrets at the very back are useless after round 60. While they may hit a bot once in a while, its not worth risking it to go to the very back of the map and upgrading it. Unless you have and assassin to quickly go there and upgrade them. However we've used them in the past and they are utterly useless, so we dont bother upgrading them. We have tried using many different methods. Changing turret placement. Hacking different turrets. However this method is the best one for two players. It makes the turrets do all the work. I tried to make sure that all 4 turrets were hacked however if there were multiple jackbot waves I at times only had time to hack 2 or 3 turrets. However this layout prevented them reaching the moneyball nonetheless. Our money ball droped a couple times when we had to take bathroom brakes but besides that there wasnt much damage done on the moneyball. If you are playing support + assassin make sure that your assassin always has juice. I was playing support and i took care of the left side. Fatal-Midget midget looked after the rest of the map since he was much more efficient at killing bots. However when the jackbots spawned i made sure that i could stall the one on the left as much as i could until Fatal-Midget finished killing the on the right and came to finish off the one on the left.

So thats our strategy. Hope that helps.

MNC Leaderboards

Thanks Fatal-Midget for your help, couldn't of done it without you!

Attached Files:

2. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

wow. 12 hours?
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

A player on 360 got to 3060 solo as a support. After about 45 minutes I get bored/tired of playing it. haha
  4. evilPineapple

evilPineapple Active Member

You should get more people and tag-team when you need rest.
  5. Fatal-Midget

Fatal-Midget Member

Yeah but he can pause the game whenever he wants, and the moneyball has 10k hp instead of 4k like on the pc
  6. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

they should have really added that blitz map to smnc