MNC is gonna become just like TF2 for the xbox

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by FreakNoodlez, March 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreakNoodlez

FreakNoodlez New Member

Anyone else agree? :|
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

nobody agrees, this is literally at least the 20th topic like this made so far, and someone else on these forums has the same avatar as you.
  3. FreakNoodlez

FreakNoodlez New Member

Say hi to John for me bro
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Welcome to the forums! Is your Gamertag the same as your username? It seems oddly familiar.

We've already had one massive free update, so we're already doing better than TF2. Tom is right, try and make sure that there isn't a thread discussing what you're creating a new thread for before posting.
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

jon says hi.
    EDIIT: and he says he swore that he would never post in these kind of stupid threads.
    Last edited: March 1, 2011
  6. FreakNoodlez

FreakNoodlez New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and i'm sure i look familiar i've played against you multiple times and lost because of my poop teammates -_-
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

8. Patch

Patch New Member

It's been coalescing since the Spunky update. If the next DLC isn't out by the time Brink and Section 8: Prejudice are released, MNC is finished on the 360.

People will be playing this game until the servers are shut down, but you'll see the same gamertags every match. New players will have no incentive to buy MNC when there are better games on the Marketplace with a more diverse community.

Doesn't this forum have enough hall monitors?
  9. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

I've all but given up on MNC sadly. I came to the realisation that 75% of the time I hate playing it. Generally because of lag or bad team balance, two issues which have plagued the game since release thanks to the terrible lobby. The game is awesome but only very occasionally and you have to sit through a whole lot of crappy matches until you get a good one. I just can't be bothered any more. It's too frustrating and there are better things to do and games to play.

I'll come back and check it out again when/if Uber patch or release DLC, but until then I'm hanging up my minigun.
  10. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Now we are not bothering with making a real OP anymore...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.