1. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

I'm quickly becoming irate at the massive amount of players of MNC that find no pleasure in attempting to play it for it's strategic value, or using "teamwork." MNC is turning into a place for moronic kill junkies to wildly kill people without reason rather than apply any basic sense involved in winning a match. Yesterday i was in a match. my team's bots were pushing into the enemy's base. Rather than do anything about this, they charged out to kill people. at the sight of this i left. Call of Duty multiplayer has ruined any multiplayer game that doesnt have a deathmatch mode. this isnt asking for one, because that would take from the originality that i enjoy in this game. i just ask that people please attempt to play the game the way it is intended. And complete sidenote, which will be entirely criticized im sure. there is no need whatsoever to use clawing in mnc. your main focus shouldnt be "oh, i should kill EVERYONE." the common mentality passed throughout the game is rather... disheartening. feel free to dislike my opinion. logical reasoning isnt necessarily right. I just want to know if i am the only person who feels this way.
  2. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

Welcome to public games, where playing the objective goes to die.

Try to join up with some of the people from the forums.
  3. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

I'm sorry about this, I really am. But it's happening in every shooter.
  4. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9931
    try here
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Cod is the common name for genus Gadus, belonging to the family Gadidae, and is also used in the common name for various other fishes. Cod is a popular food with a mild flavor, low fat content and a dense, flaky white flesh. Cod livers are processed to make cod liver oil, an important source of vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA). The northeast Arctic cod, which is traditionally fished when approaching the coast during spawning, are sometimes called skrei. Young Atlantic cod or haddock prepared in strips for cooking is called scrod.
    The Atlantic cod, which can change color at certain water depths, has two distinct color phases: gray-green and reddish brown. Its average mass is 512 kilograms (1126 lb), but specimens weighing up to 100 kilograms (220 lb) have been recorded. Cod feed on molluscs, crabs, starfish, worms, squid, and small fish. Some migrate to warm water in winter to spawn. A large female lays up to five million eggs in midocean, a very small number of which survive. Pacific or saltwater cod are also found around the coast of British Columbia, Canada and the northwestern US coastal areas. These fish are three times the size of their eastern counterparts and are darker in color.
    Cod meat is moist and flaky when cooked and is white in color. In the United Kingdom, Atlantic cod is one of the most common ingredients in fish and chips, along with haddock and plaice. It is also frequently consumed in Portugal and Spain.
    Cod are currently at risk from overfishing in the UK, Canada and most other Atlantic countries.
  6. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

This is one reason why I am not getting Brink. Brink is some sort of a mix between COD and MNC if you ask me. People will play it correctly for a little while, but after a month or so it is just going to be another run-n-gun FPS where objectives don't mean much. I wish there was a game that made objectives a MUST to win the game. Forget K/D, I real life the objectives are what counts.

COD was horrible if you ask me. It was supposed to be realistic, but in real life very few soldiers run around with an AK47 or a sniper rifle just to shoot and kill people. There is an objective to every real-life military operation, and the military fails if they don't complete that objective. In MNC, all it takes is a decent person to drag the game out into overtime, then juice on the ball. It doesn't require much skill. While Brink doesn't have juice, it does have some aspects very similar to MNC like the objctives.

Enough about COD and Brink, I want the devs to make moneyball killing more important than pro killing. My K/D at the moment is terrible. I think it is 1.91 (?) at the moment. I play to win, and I quit out when I see that people are there to K/D pad and wreck everyone else. I could easily kill a lot of players that do this, but it makes me mad to see that people aren't playing the game properly.
  7. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

One of the reasons im getting brink is because it doesnt display how many kills people have in the scoreboard so it should hopefully help change the mentality of some 'kills over objectives players'.
  8. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

There are classes made to only kill and that's there job. If you become spawn trapped its your fault. Your getting out slayed that would be your gunner and assault's job. If you never killed anyone how can you win? That's why you have juice to make a push into there base and kill everything while your assassin deals with the bots.
  9. truckus

truckus New Member

Exactly. Pro control is necessary during all stages of the game. The initial middle map control battle, the subsequent bot push, and the time it takes to destroy a downed moneyball.

Now if you get to stage 3 within 1 minute of game time then yeah, you'd be a turd for spawn killing until overtime. Just don't forget that we've all done it/all do it at some point. Then again, who honestly wants to end every game within 3-5 minutes? Kinda boring doing that all night, especially against teams of new people because they hardly put up any resistance.
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

brink isnt going to be a deathmatch game. there is no overtime, so you cant hold out and get kills till end-game, and there are multiple objectives for each match.
  11. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

What the hell is teamwork?
  12. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

COD=TRIPE