MNC bickering

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by hawkshade, May 27, 2011.

1. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Anybody else not a part of the bickering going on between the people in the forums? Am I the only one who just reads what other people say and just lol?
  2. just here 4 the poll

just here 4 the poll New Member

If this were a poll, I would vote in it.

Edit: if youse guys really want to see bickering, go here.
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

hawk, you don't want bickering, and yet you are trash talking supports in your sig. I would love for this community to be fun again but it will probably never happen and it is definately UBER's fault. They get us hooked on an awesome game and then just let it go to hell, causing non-stop bickering because of all the problems, the people that exploit the problems, and the shizz talk from these people because they are good with an assault or gunner. All classes need adjustments obviously, they don't care.
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I only drop in to leave a trolling pic or witty (read: unwitty and stupid) comment. AWWWWWW YEAH
  5. truckus

truckus New Member

pretty much.

I check the forums several times a day to see if anyone has anything interesting to say about the game or at least a funny story about something that happened in game. I doubt any of us come here because we REALLY hate MNC.

You were good competition like 3-4 nights ago, hawkshade. Our sniper V. sniper on GIII was fun! Too bad both our teams were awful.
  6. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Bicker? Bicker bicker bicker bicker! Why do we all bicker?
    BICKER BICKER BICKER BICKER! CAUSE WE ALL HATE OTHER FORUMERS!
  7. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

Trash talking Support? He just says he doesn't play the class. I don't play Sniper...does that mean I'm trash talking it? Come on, people. Just relax.

Hawkshade, I'm with you on your topic comments. I get a laugh out of reading the forum battles and listening to them online. I think I'm just getting too old to actually care. But you should realize that a lot of bickering is only started to get a rise out of the recipient...who is all too often willing to oblige. Quite funny.
  8. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

huh? I'm not trash talking supports. Just read it. It lists the classes I play and don't play. Meaning I don't have a custom class for supports. o_O. Good day.
  9. x 2TurnTableS x

hawk, you make it a very strong point that you play 'everything but support', why, because that is how everyone on this forum talks. What I get from your sig is this, I play all classes but support because people on UBER forums don't like supports. If that is not what you mean by that then I am truely sorry. I think that you are an awesome player and am not trying to start trouble with ya man. Peace
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

WHAT THE F---?!

AN APOLOGY IN A BICKERING THREAD?!

Clearly Tables is an idiot. Dude, you've got to stand your ground, no matter how wrong you are. Fight to the death!!! I suggest you start by editing the apology out of your post.

Good luck!

Edit: Almost forgot, Support sucks!!

Carry on.
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  11. x 2TurnTableS x

thanks man clearly i am an idiot, what would I do without you to point out the obvious. I play with Hawk a lot and we have a lot of mutual friends so I didn't want to piss him off. Also this is not a bickering thread so it might be possible that you, my good man, are the idiot.

EDIT: HAHA you already told me my support is good, or are you gonna deny that.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Damn!!!

Bested by a Support!!!

[​IMG]

Edit:
    For a Support, post patch, in pubs, yeah, your Support is good. Happy? A person you just called an idiot thinks your Support is good.
  13. truckus

truckus New Member

just realized i became part of the forum bickering :(

I stick by my story about turntables in the "how to get pub supports to play better" thread.
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

link?

yeah, I'm that lazy...
  15. truckus

truckus New Member

http://uberent.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10257&start=50

I start my story in the 2nd to last post. Just above Turntables' BS of a rebuttal.

My clarification of his twist to the story is on the next page.
  16. x 2TurnTableS x

wow you are definately a major d-bag, no one gives a damn about your ridiculous story that makes me out to be a big jerk and your just a victim. I play every night so I don't really hold on to one lame little victory like you apparently are. Oh, my favorite part is that you say I am nothing and it is just my team. Guess what, i play solo just as much as I play with my friends.
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

lol
  18. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

rabble rabble rabble!!!
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

20. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

OMg TuRnTaBlEs JuSt LeAvE OmG sO mUCH BickEring!