Mickey sighting

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Organous, March 21, 2011.

1. Organous

Organous Member

I just watched the video preview of Full House Poker. Was that Mickey Cantor I heard, or is he just so generic that I'm gonna hear him in any announcer?
  2. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

That was the same guy!
  3. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

LOL MICKEY CANTOR apparently did Full House Poker until MNC comes out, so this is his job before he was in a mexican prison ? intriguing

Just goes to show hes the best announcer of all time
  4. Organous

Organous Member

He did say some assassination attempts on him were successful. He could have lived multiple lives.
  5. jAstro

jAstro New Member

The "HEYOOO" in the trailer sold me. That is Mickey.
  6. Diable

Diable New Member

Mickey Cantor is legend.
  7. ThePRLPer

ThePRLPer New Member

Mickey really sets the mood of the game =)
  8. Dagoth Wit

Dagoth Wit New Member

Hot pot everybody! HIYOOO!
  9. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

MERCURY'S RISING~!

That's not too bad, but it's a far tamer showing then the Mickey we know of. He's far more into it, more less just 10 times more crazed. In this his kinda just passively going about such, not really in the entire mood you know? It lacks that devoted charm his MNC performance has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojEQZ1cvmX0
    the trailer I watched BTW.
  10. Heegu

Heegu New Member

They don't call it the devastator for nothing folks!
  11. shadowbeard

shadowbeard New Member

Mickey Cantor is the celebrity announcer for "Life or Death Poker" a show in which various mayors, warlords, tribal chiefs and feudal lords play each other for food, medical supplies or valuable water rights on behalf of their people on a cable network owned by the same conglomerate that owns Monday Night Combat.

His contract stipulates he's able work televised poker tournaments as long as they don't interfere with his Monday Night Combat broadcasts. Unfortunately the meaning of the word "interfere" is somewhat open to interpretation, which is why Mickey will sometimes call both a live Monday Night Combat match up and a poker tournament simultaneously, switching rapidly between two different headsets to hear from two different directors, etc. This is widely believed to be the cause of his infamous flubbed call in the 2067 Monday Night Combat championship when the Hotshots and Iceman destroyed each others' money ball at the exact same moment in sudden death overtime, shouting "Well, with 10,000 people participating you can't have a game like 7 card stud where you can afford to sit out the first two rounds and not lose half your nut stackin' the blinds." - an accusation Mickey vehemently denies.
    Last edited: April 10, 2011
  12. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

"Mickey" is Irish slang for a certain part of the male anatomy.

/post