Metal Extractors

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by athomasmoon, October 13, 2013.

1. athomasmoon

athomasmoon New Member

Whats the deal with metal Extractors? Fabbers cannot build them on wreckage without first manually reclaiming what ever wreckage or enemy extractor is there.

Also, the level 1 extractors can have an advanced one placed over the top of them. and it seems to yield more to do so. does the original one still exist underneath or what?
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Yes, you're essentially just building the Advanced Extractor Around the Basic Extractor.

Mike
  3. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Is.....that intended?

Seems a little silly considering how you cant add the basic extractor on afterwards.
  4. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Yes, but if you can't add it on afterwards that sounds like a bug or they just never got around to it? I could have swore this was in the patch notes and on a couple Live Streams.....I'm surprised so many people don't realize it yet.

Mike
  5. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Not so sure about this one. I'm hoping that having a basic+advanced will be the same output as just an advanced.

As for the wreckage, this is a known bug. Rather frustrating one. It'll be fixed in the future you'll be able to just build buildings on top of wreckage and fabricators will reclaim the wreckage.
  6. athomasmoon

athomasmoon New Member

I would say that's that wrapped up then.

As a long term player of TA, SUP COM, FA and the loathsome SUP COM 2
    I feel it is my duty to keep my eyes peeled for any more irregularities.