May be some new spells?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by wickedxtheboss, August 29, 2010.

1. wickedxtheboss

wickedxtheboss New Member

I thought to add more to the custom class the game should add more spells, to change the style some classes can be played. You would the get to pick what your X Y an B are.Also to get these spells you have to be a sertin lvl.I thought of a few ideas for some spell tell me what you think:)
    Assault:
    Fly up and spins in a circle shooting all players around him.
    Support:
    They blast an aoe that knocks targets 10yards away from them.When upgraded can heal friendly targets.2min cool down.
    Assassin:
    Spin and shots blades every where.
    Gunner:
    Tosses a giant bomb(with a smiley face on it:)that has a 3sec timer then BOOM!
    Tank:
    Stomp on the ground doing aoe to players around them.
    Tell me if you like the ideas and in you have an idea for a spell! :D :cool:
  2. VawnOTheDawn

VawnOTheDawn New Member

Honestly these sound either too much like abilities that already exist or they don't seem to fit well with what the character does. Not EVERY class HAS to have an AoE ability.
  3. The Reaver

The Reaver New Member

Lol, both of you fail. They're called skills. =P

As it is, though, every class already has an area damage skill, so we don't need more.
  4. SushiBomb

SushiBomb New Member

If they do add skills, they would have to be available to players regardless of level.
  5. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Will I need another spellbook? My Gunner is already encumbered