Mascot head next to career milestone

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Ellamin, December 9, 2010.

1. Ellamin

Ellamin New Member

Now don't get me wrong. The mascot head next to the locker room is nice and all, but what would also be nice is if the mascot head was next to the milestone as well (IE. Assault kills, pickups, etc.).

One of the things that has always bugged me about milestones is that every time I get a new one I end up having to flip through every individual page and section to figure out what the hell I just got. Most of the time I don't know what I ended up getting, so it usually results in me flipping around going "Okay, is the milestone in here? No. How about here? No, not here either. Here? Nope".
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

sounds good. not like i dont mind going through all my achievements. they bring back good memories :)
  3. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

But there IS one.

Right by the new tag, right when you get it.
    It's in the upper right corner. It's a bit loud but somehow manages to blend in with ANY color of ANY protag, so it's easy to miss, haha.

But it's there.

Careful though. If I remember correctly, if you've scrolled over the new protag, the Bullseye head will disappear (but the price tag will still show up since you have to buy it anyway).
  4. Ellamin

Ellamin New Member

I was referring to putting the mascot head on the progress meter on the left. Not the row of five on the right after you've selected one of the progress meters. I'm fully aware that the mascot head appears next to the milestone itself, but that doesn't make it any less tedious to find.
  5. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

this is true...lol