Marketplace Issue (Cannot download MNC)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Zekariah, July 25, 2011.

1. Zekariah

Zekariah New Member

Hi,

I'm new to the Uber forums. I've actually come along to raise an issue I'm having.

I WANT MNC AND CAN'T GET IT!!!!!

I've downloaded the trial from Xbox Live Marketplace, but it won't allow me to unlock the full game. Each time I go to purchase it, it comes up with: "There is a problem with Xbox Live Marketplace. Please Try again later. Status Code: 800700E8". This has been going on for the last week that I've been trying to get it.

Is Uber at all aware of this issue previously? And is there anything I can do to resolve it?

I've already contacted Microsoft, but they haven't replied as of yet.
  2. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Try deleting it from your hard drive and clearing your cache then re download it. If that doesnt work send IG Thombow a friend request and she will help.
  3. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

The only issue here is you downloading mnc when you could be getting beyond good and evil.
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

:lol:

Yeah, as stated try deleting and clearing cache. If that doesn't work send Uber an email directly. I am not sure if they know or not but you haven't been the only one recently having the same issue.

Hope everything works out so you can start enjoying this awesome game!
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

[​IMG]