Map DLC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by lidrena, March 28, 2012.

1. lidrena

lidrena New Member

when SMNC comes out i think it would be kinda cool to have a DLC pack of maps from both games going to both games like having the spunky arena in SMNC and the other maps of SMNC into classic MNC.
  2. muromets

muromets Member

Dont expect anything for MNC.
    Plus the maps are designed for a different gameplay and I doubt the developers would be making anything for the 50 people that still play this game daily.
  3. lidrena

lidrena New Member

that may be right at the momment but the tons of people who play the free to play games on steam will play SMNC granite. most other steam FTP players wouldent play the original because they would have to pay for it. but with the inspiration of the new game they might want to buy the original.
  4. muromets

muromets Member

lets hope they do because i need someone to play the game with!
  5. izachaar

izachaar New Member

they won't bring back MNC maps. They need a jungle and a wider spread around the annihilator
  6. luckylukoje

luckylukoje New Member

But the maps on MNC were much cooler. I would love to see Funland come back. You;re rigth in saying that they would need changes to make them compatible with SMNC. Funland 2.0 would be cool. They could easily expand on that idea and make a huge funland with jungle and different placement on the annhilator. As far as bringing SMNC maps to MNC, that would be highly unlikely. Although I would LOVE to see more than 2 dozen people playing the game at one time.