Manual config and settings?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by miahbot, March 22, 2011.

1. miahbot

miahbot New Member

Ok so this is a multi player FPS on the PC, and it even has a console for commands (that seems to get in the way for odd reasons sometimes?) - now where is a list of settings that I can tweak? Is there one?

I guess I could poke around in the game folders and files, but thought I would find something on the uber site, these forums, google, or something. But havent found anything yet! Anyone care to point me in the right direction, if you're in the know already?

I would like to be able to tweak some settings if possible, if not no worries, dont want to be a hacker or anything. For example, mouse acceleration on/off, sniper zoom amount, sniper zoomed in mouse sensitivity, field of view, etc.
  2. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

some of the files can be found in:
    My Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\HostileGame\Config

others in:
    Steam\steamapps\common\monday night combat\HostileGame\Config

Unfortunately all of the specific things you mentioned cannot be changed.

- Mouse accel is always off
    - Sniper zoom is fixed
    - Zoomed sensitivity is some fixed ratio to your base sensitivity
    - FOV is locked (vertically). If you want a higher FOV, use a less-wide resolution. I play at 1280x1050
  3. miahbot

miahbot New Member

Ahwww ok. Well to be fair those are all tweaks to get an edge over competition so thats understandable.

Do you know of a way to bind a button to a script, so I can change mouse sensitivity without the menu? I like it different for different classes, I play a few different classes regularly and have to switch to the slow loading menu every time I change.
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I wouldn't know how to do that in-game. Not familiar enough with the unreal config stuff.

But you could make an Autohotkey macro that opens up the console and types out the sensitivity command in an instant
  5. miahbot

miahbot New Member

oh right its the unreal engine duh!

thanks for the tips.