Making a GREAT GB team.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Vernox, August 25, 2010.

1. Vernox

Vernox New Member

So I'm looking to create a great team for MNC. I'm looking for people with experience in team driven games and tactics. Hit me up and we can run some games @ ArtikChill.
  2. gunnerboy

gunnerboy New Member

Yo i'm lookin 2 join a team not many of my friends have mnc so it's hard to find ppl who play as a team i play all classes except assassin i'm best with gunner,sniper & tank :twisted:
    Last edited: August 25, 2010
  3. Jedidopkick

Jedidopkick New Member

4. Vernox

Vernox New Member

That's my gamertag, my GB account is the same as my forum name. I have yet to start the team up on GB. Waiting to get 4-6 good players that are able to make times first.
  5. Jaymz

Jaymz New Member

I play whatever. GB Rank 13k. GB account -Jaymz-
    Hit me up.
  6. thesynysterg

thesynysterg New Member

you dont want that kid on your team. ^^^ we lost 3 in a row with him and his 40-0 games he talks about is BS.
  7. xKhemicalx

xKhemicalx New Member

Hey man, hit me up.

GT: xKhemicalx

GB Account: GB_Khemical

I play Assault and Support mainly.
  8. Alecvgamer

Alecvgamer New Member

I'd definitely join up. I exclusively play as the tank though. I usually play defensive to mid with the tank and use the rail gun a whole lot. My level is currently in the mid fifties and my k-d is around 1.25 (usually when I play offensively I go around 20 kills 15 deaths)
    EDIT: gamertag same as forum name
  9. LateShacka

LateShacka New Member

Hey, Hit me up on XBL. LateShacka. Play assasin.
  10. yoshi1hero

yoshi1hero New Member

I would be willing to play whenever I am on. I will try to make tournaments but my xbox currently has quadrant 1 and 3 as red rings. Keeps on shouting self down for no reason. I am a really good at all the classes except for tank haven't gotten to play ad it yet. I am a highly skilled sniper and assaian. I also fill the most needed role make sure the assaian is skilled if I am a sniper because they are a deadly combo. Assaian clears the way than the sniper can shoot at ease. Also sniper take out tank assaian kill everything else.
  11. Greggyyyy

Greggyyyy New Member

Heyoo. I'll send you an invite tonight when I get off of work.

I play exclusively as a support. The only nights that I CAN'T play are on Monday and Wednesday, and by can't play I mean I won't be on until midnight-ish EST.

Rah rah.

Greg.