Make turrets have lower health, but more damage output

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Robbert, June 5, 2011.

1. Robbert

Robbert New Member

This.

Discuss.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Too many classes have long-range weapons that would rape your expensive turrets if they had less health.
  4. TrollBranquility

TrollBranquility New Member

If anything, they could use more health. As they are right now, is fine.

I forgot, the PC has a juice nerf right? In matter of fact, any turret changes may make camping horrible. Just leave them as is.
  5. Espiodude2

Espiodude2 New Member

If you don't know anything about the thing you are talking about, don't talk about it.

The juice nerf pretty much renders any normal turret killers unable to kill turrets, dragging out gigantic *** one-sided matches, where even if you are winning (dohoho), the shitty side can just hit your money ball once and win by their superior base due to them having to turtle for 15 minutes.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the juice and turret changes are what causes players/team to turtle?
  7. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

IMO, mainly the new rules are encouraging turtling but the juice+turret changes do make that easier
  8. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

No, what's wrong with turrets, really? Nerfing and buffing randomly won't balance the game. Leave what's fine there. :(