Make Club Tag Removal a Priority (KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Deadlee6, July 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadlee6

Deadlee6 New Member

Come on people, Keep posting in this thread how you dislike how you cant remove the Brackets before your name, Try n make it a update possible to remove them! Im thinking to make a new acc JUST to remove them brackets its annoying,

1) You should do a update every few months or month that removes all Club Tags from all users
    Or
    2) Make it do you can have it blank and enter and it gets rid of the brackets
    Or
    3) Make it if we put a certain symbol in it makes the clug tag dissapear, like No[] and it goes, Something

Please i seriously hate that fact you cant get rid of it. Ty
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Nothing infuriates me more in this game than having to look at brackets. I mean, COME ON, BRACKETS?! JESUS CHRIST! I can look past all the glitches, exploits, frame rate issues, matchmaking, and latency problems if we can just get this fixed. Really, it's ruining the game for me...

Uber, fix this NOW.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Bump!
  4. Deadlee6

Deadlee6 New Member

Thank you, we need to get more people to demmand an update of somsort, im on Monday Night Combat now, iDeadlee6, im joining n leaving games n gona message every one something like " Msg to all, Can you please goto Uberent/forums Xbox 360 issues> Comment on thread Make club tag Removal a priority, that you want it fixed, etc ima do that all day.. i seriously dont want brackets,

id rather have a game full of hackers, than Brackets -.-
  5. Deadlee6

Deadlee6 New Member

Bump!
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Cool. You do that and I'll get to work making alternate accounts here and spamming this topic with replies.

(?(?)?)

^
    This is a bear that does not like brackets either.
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[Bump]JON10396

[Edit]: wrong account.
  8. Deadlee6

Deadlee6 New Member

MOOOOOAR BUMPS
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[This] is exhausting [work]. I'm afraid I'm going to [have] to [step] [down] from the Bracket Removal Committee. I [wish] all supporters of [this] endeavor great success and fortune, but I [just] can't go on. My plate is [just] too [full] right now, and I [need] [some] me [time]. Thank you all for [your] [hard] [work] and dedication to [this] noble cause.

Sincerely,
    [Me]<]
  10. Deadlee6

Deadlee6 New Member

eh?
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Before I go, I'd like to point out one more thing. It seems that Uber thinks it's funny to taunt us with the whole bracket thing. I mean, look at this crap!!!!

MORE BRACKETS!!!

Edit: Pay no attention to the banner highlighting the new PC stuff. I don't have any problems with that. Just look at the brackets. LOOK AT 'EM!!!

Attached Files:

12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Um, JON.. Y U SO DUM?!

Anyways this is already fixed on the PC version and we, the XBox players, are just PATIENTLY waiting for our DLC. I say DLC because Uber has used up their 4mb maximum with recent patches/updates.
  13. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Want to know how big the first patches were on Steam? 1,5+GB, that was during the beta! Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves. It's not like an external HDD costs anything these days (unless you buy the official MS HDD).
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

It's called being "money hungry." If they release it as "DLC" it can be any size but the bigger it is the more money it'll cost both us, the consumer, and Uber.

Microsoft has got everyone by the balls. I can only imagine all of our money is what help the research and development of Kinect...I don't think I need to say more.
  15. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I cannot think of a single game I like that would profit from using Kinect support. It's time people realize that a PC is not more expensive or harder to use than the Xbox. You just have to cough up $500 to get it once, after that everything is cheaper...
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[STFU]
  17. Deadlee6

Deadlee6 New Member

make it a DLC to remove the Club tag from ur name, or can u do it via ur database or w.e im willing to pay any ammount. TO GET THE BRACKETS OFF. pay money for no brackets ull get bucks.
  18. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

^I suppose this is what it comes down to.

How much are you willing to pay for DLC to fix bugs? Would you quit if Uber ever charged for content?
  19. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Today, I could only find 1 server. It had 300+ ping.
  20. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

Agreed. Those inexpungable brackets are annoying. They must be abolished, somehow.
    Last edited: July 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.