Loving the first beta build!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by tassadar33, September 27, 2013.

1. tassadar33

tassadar33 Member

Thanks for making such an amazing game. I noticed that everyone is just rushing to space, so I've won the last 4 games in a row... just spamming t1 lol. Having a blast playing.

-The only annoying thing to me (that I know isn't being worked on) is that when you have a huge army way point intersecting where you are shift+building.. it's impossible to see what you are building.
    -That and how to use the Delta-V does not seem intuitive.

The game is actually fun to play with randoms again!
    class101 likes this.
  2. microapple

microapple Member

Glad you're having a blast.

As an alpha player, it's interesting to relearn all this stuff. I played last night a game where I decimated one planet, only to realize their commander hopped to another. Still ended up winning, but it definitely took me by surprise.

The new build order UI is rather... interesting at this point. It generates a TON of lag in addition to obscuring your view. (In alpha I had Caps-Lock down to always see my build queue, now the lag prevents me from doing so)

Its still a step in the right direction IMO.
  3. Tontow

Tontow Active Member

I have seen moons crash into planets and leave a big creator. Anyone have both of them be destroyed yet?
  4. microapple

microapple Member

Full planet destruction is not in the game yet. ;)

They still make freaking cool explosions though.
  5. Tontow

Tontow Active Member

All I have yet to see is a crater where my base was... So, video or it didn't happen :p.

Where is the 10 player FFA? lol (I know, its out when its out, but still.)
  6. tassadar33

tassadar33 Member

I've still yet to smash planets... the "death from above" defense sat pretty much ends all of my games.