Loving Blitz, Crossfire not so much.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Archangel, August 13, 2010.

1. Archangel

Archangel New Member

so far every Crossfire game i have been in has either lagged to the point of questioning if the host is standbying, or i one team spawn camps the other with gunners and assassins tell overtime then ends the game.

Is this really all that happens in Crossfire? or have i just gotten 20 bad games in a row?
  2. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

20 Bad games. I know how ya feel dude. Play Crossfire, add the friendly/good players as friends, party up. Simple solution.
  3. VagaBond007

VagaBond007 New Member

I've had both of those things happen, but they've definitely been the exception rather than the rule. Most of the Crossfire games that I've played are really intense and action-packed. Good luck and keep trying. Sorry you're not having fun yet!
  4. devorax

devorax Member

:lol:
  5. Cr4zyAlan

Cr4zyAlan New Member

Yea ur just unlucky
  6. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

First few games I played my team would always beat the enemy team within a few minutes and it was not really fun but as I kept playing I found players were getting better and is alot more action packed and more fun. I think you need to get you trueskill up or something to vs better players.

Only lag based on my internet connection though, Nothing major.